Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Haha, it reall does look she is standing on her neck. They are both adorable!:wub: Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Too cute --'r should I say two cute(s) ---girls are so special!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Adorable-I love your girls. I was wondering, they look SO much alike. Are they from the same litter? I really must take some photos of my girls when I get a chance.:blush:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
That is a cute picture - I love how Mommy let's Nikki get away with standing on her neck. Keiko really looks so happy to be with you and enjoying the finer things in life :)

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adorable-I love your girls. I was wondering, they look SO much alike. Are they from the same litter? I really must take some photos of my girls when I get a chance.:blush:

They are mother and daughter. Keiko is the mother.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Nikki that's your mommy your standing on:HistericalSmiley: sooo cute, :wub:my kids walk all over me so I know how Keiko feels:HistericalSmiley:just kidding

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Suzan, how are you getting so many cute pics of the two of them? I really can never get mine looking at the camera at the same time? Keiko and Nikki are just tooooo adorable together!!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Suzan, how are you getting so many cute pics of the two of them? I really can never get mine looking at the camera at the same time? Keiko and Nikki are just tooooo adorable together!!

It's because it's not me taking them! :thumbsup:

If hubby takes them, I stand beside or behind him, and they look at me - as I'm holding a treat. In this one, Rhonda took it. I think they were either watching me walk away or toward them.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
They're both so sweet! It looks like they get along well.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts