Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning at 3:00 am, my daughter woke up. I took care of her, and went back to bed. I then hear something walking on the wee pads beside the bed (layed out there where Spencer pees!) So I raise my head and look, and it is SPENCER! He turns to see me looking at him...(I know he was about to pop a squat and pee!)....and he turned around and immediately went to the litterbox and took care of his business!
He KNEW it was wrong! TOO SMART!
That makes it even MORE frustrating...I can't be back there to "catch him" every time! Hubby said start showing it to him and beating his butt! (He is from the old school of house-training!
)

In case you didn't read the other post, I did change the litterboxes to the open top kind that Brink can't get into, without a gate in front of the room now. "Somebody" pooped in the floor yesterday, but it might have been Spencer. I know Callie was really confused when she went in there...so I took the lid off of one, and she seemed to understand.
I SURE don't want to reverse the habits of the "good" cats, ya know? Then I for sure will be nuts!

Anyway, just venting frustration...maybe I need to join a cat forum...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
We've only got Beastie, but it sure sounds like fun (from the outside looking in) to have several or more pets living with you. All I imagine is the cute interactions between them, and you, and things like you just mentioned (Spencer is too smart and too funny!).
I know it sounds like a pain in the tush, but enjoy your menagerie! Oh, and I do feel your pain on the pee/poop issues - we are needing to get our carpet shampooed VERY soon (it is almost new) due to Beastie advising us when he is angry with us.
Arrrrgh!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts