Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first posting on the new site. Hope I got it right.
I just realized I had these photos of a second sweater that I had knit for Tyler when I took my knitting class. I made myself a scarf to match and both are extra warm. They were so easy to make. He got in some wearing of it before the weather got warmer (which it isn't today). I remember in this one to make an eyelet to put his leash through from the halter.
Also these were taken before we got his tear staining under much better control.
http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85605&stc=1&d=1269737661

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85606&stc=1&d=1269737661

Attachments

·
Registered
847 Posts
we sure have a lot of wonderfully crafty women here on SM, and you're one of them, Sue! Awesome job..I always wanted to learn how to knit.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Beautiful sweater and cute Fluffbutt ! Clothing, sweaters , etc handmade with love are worth more than a million dollar couture wardrobe !

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks so much for the knitting encouragement. I suspended going to knitting class while I'm traveling for work. Hope to get back to it, though not as motivated with spring coming (any day now).It was in the 30's yesterday.:bysmilie:

I've had Tyler under house arrest.:police:He went into our hall the other day to be accosted by the new girl on the block, an adorable, 16 week old Havanese named Lucy, who my neighbor just brought home. They met, she laid on her back submissively and the moment Tyler came over she flipped over, wrestled him to the ground and pinned him there biting him in the neck and pulling at his hair.:w00t: My little guy's a lover not a fighter for the most part and this is too much of a Beta girl for him with his injury (and maybe without: :yield:). I really think if it's a ligament thing, they're like rubber bands and you need them to get back to where they were,not stretch them more (at least that was the case with my 3 ligament injuries). He doesn't seem to limp at all and barely favors it.

So during his forced imprisonment (oh- what torture playing with toys, eating sleeping and being rubbed:thumbsup: )I guess I should show him some martial arts movies to get his man up to face Lucy when he's better. She's one tough cookie and her mom is so proud of her beating up the injured boy. :blink: I'm not lovin' this.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope Tyler shows her who is top dog and that she will GO TO HER PLACE and stay there!!
Maybe I should knit him a mastiff or German Shepherd disguise to scare Lucy away. I'm thinkin' big dog look might be our best bet.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Sue...I think you may have found your calling. Your sweaters are beautiful!

I have a request: I want to see a pic of you in your holding Tyler w/your matching scarf!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts