Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right. Another one.:chili: Tyler looked up from making on his wee wee pad and there was a celeb...his DADDY.:w00t::chili: Oh yes, my DH was interviewed for New York 1, the local Time Warner station here in NYC about the marathon. They were painting the blue line today and talked about running for charity and he was on the report, twice. :chili::chili: It's on their website and he's talking about Fred's Team and running for cancer in memory of his father who succumbed to it. Here's the link: Officials Kick Off Marathon Celebrations - NY1.com

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Wow! And to think I had an opportunity to get his autograph back in July!!!!! That's so cool that he got interviewed!!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That was a nice shot! How great that he is running, Susan.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Sue,

I am not, the least bit surprised that you are married to such a wonderfully, caring man - as you are, a mirror imagine - of his kindness and strength.

What a great couple you make.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Way cool Sue, I will be cheering him on on Sun.:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Very cool, Sue!!! We'll be rooting for him as we watch the marathon on TV! My daughter's friend is running, so she'll be somewhere along the route cheering for him.... I'll have to show her the NY1 video to have her be on the lookout for Jim, too!!!
:dothewave: Go, Jim, Go!!!!!! :dothewave:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Go Jim Go is right!!! Praying all goes well for "sexy legs". Sue, I say that with the deepest respect for you and your husband. That's what I scream when standing on the sidelines rooting. Come on sexy legs, for the guys and come on pretty girls, for the girls.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Sue -- very nice piece. This is soooooooooooooooo wonderful of Jim to do. And Tyler, of course, is just a celeb magnet. :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How wonderful!!! I wish your hubby the best. You sure you can handle 2 male celebs in one house...If it gets to be to much you can send Tyler to me.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! And to think I had an opportunity to get his autograph back in July!!!!! That's so cool that he got interviewed!!!!
If you invite us back next year Pat, I can get him to write you one.:thumbsup::blink: No, not on a check!! Thanks!!
That was a nice shot! How great that he is running, Susan.
Thanks Brit. He was interviewed just after he ran so there's sweat pouring off him :w00t: and he was winded but I think he did well.
Sue,

I am not, the least bit surprised that you are married to such a wonderfully, caring man - as you are, a mirror imagine - of his kindness and strength.

What a great couple you make.
Thanks so much Allie. I'm thankful everyday that I have him in my life.
How cool!!!
Thanks so much. It's been months of training but well worth it.
Way cool Sue, I will be cheering him on on Sun.:chili::chili::chili:
Thanks Lynda. If he goes by your house we know he's in trouble. Just put him on Amtrak and send him home. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Do your remember Rosie Ruiz years ago who jumped on a subway and won as fastest woman until they found her out. :new_shocked: That would be me.:brownbag:
Oh, that was cool!!!!
Thanks Sher. It brightened my DHs day:)
Very cool, Sue!!! We'll be rooting for him as we watch the marathon on TV! My daughter's friend is running, so she'll be somewhere along the route cheering for him.... I'll have to show her the NY1 video to have her be on the lookout for Jim, too!!!
:dothewave: Go, Jim, Go!!!!!! :dothewave:
Yea, it'll be easy for your daughter to pick jim out...only how many thousands of runners. I can hardly pick him out. It works best when we tell him where we are and then he comes to us. It's always nuts. I want to thank you too for the idea of that Asics video posting that will be on the marathon route. Debbie told me about it and I could record a short message that supposedly gets triggered by his electronic sensor to show when he goes by.
You tell Tyler that is the best "Daddy Celebrity" there is and he is proud of his Poppa I know:chili:!!!!!
Tyler loves his dad so much that I think he'd cheer him on if I ever thought I could take him to view-- it's such a zoo that Tyler has to stay at home. People are such animals. :w00t:
Go Jim Go is right!!! Praying all goes well for "sexy legs". Sue, I say that with the deepest respect for you and your husband. That's what I scream when standing on the sidelines rooting. Come on sexy legs, for the guys and come on pretty girls, for the girls.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo
I'll tell Jim to listen for Sexy Legs. PM me where you'll be and he'll be on the lookout. I can give you an approx time when he'll go by. He's hoping to complete in the 3+ hour timeframe but one never knows.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sue -- very nice piece. This is soooooooooooooooo wonderful of Jim to do. And Tyler, of course, is just a celeb magnet. :)
Thanks Lynn. It's Jim's first run for a charity and it's near to his heart because of his father, BIL and mother. It was a lot of fundraising but he made his goal.:chili: Fred's Team was named after Fred Lebow who was sort of the father of the NYC Marathon and died of cancer several years ago. So it's a very meaningful tribute. Tyler seems unimpressed with his ability to attract, and be related to, celebs.:HistericalSmiley:
:dothewave:GO JIM GO:dothewave:
Thanks Paula. He will, he will.:chili:
How wonderful!!! I wish your hubby the best. You sure you can handle 2 male celebs in one house...If it gets to be to much you can send Tyler to me.:thumbsup:
I was thinking of sending hubby, but, whatever...:HistericalSmiley:
Very nice! Another GO JIM GO!!:aktion033::aktion033:
Thanks Jane. He's got so much support here alone that I know he'll do well.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
I am late to this too! Is it the up-coming wkend? I live overseas so am not in the loop. I did see the video---great work DH! My daughter ran a half mar. in CA. a couple of wks. ago for Lifewater Intl. (Providing clean drinking water to those w/out in other lands)---it is hard work so I will be cheering DH along from our side-lines here in Athens! It is a worthy, worthy cause and touches so many hearts and homes these days. Send an update!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Jim is a natural on TV!!!!!!!!! That is so cool! And yes Pat...who knew...we should've gotten his autograph back in July! I did notice that Jim had Brooks sneakers on and I wear those when I run..so I feel just a wee bit cool that I wear the same sneakers at celebrity Jim! hehehe

Good luck to your husband this weekend Sue! It's going to be a beautiful weekend!!!

Is Tyler going to be watching from the sidelines with you?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
What a glamourous life you have, surrounded by sooooo many celebrities!
How wonderful that he's running, especially for charity. I wish him the best.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts