Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have a Roxy or Bali style carrier? I am thinking about looking for a carrier like that so it will look more like a purse and I can take Bella to more places. I will try to post a picture of the one I like for opinions. Thanks!

Ok, I confess, I can't figure out how to paste a picture in here

I know how to paste one into word, but I can never post pictures inside my messages. What is the secret? I'm not too great with computers, should I just give people a link when I want to show them something?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I think my local Three Dog Bakery carry these pet carriers. If you have one in your city you could see if they carry them so you can see if they are big enough.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy@Jun 8 2005, 02:57 PM
Does any one have a Roxy or Bali style carrier?  I am thinking about looking for a carrier like that so it will look more like a purse and I can take Bella to more places.  I will try to post a picture of the one I like for opinions.  Thanks!

Ok, I confess, I can't figure out how to paste a picture in here

I know how to paste one into word, but I can never post pictures inside my messages.  What is the secret?  I'm not too great with computers, should I just give people a link when I want to show them something?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70598
[/QUOTE]

Hi, there is a link at the top of SM's pages that says "How to Post Pics".... It is in the gray bar at the very top of the page (underneath where the ads appear). If you still have questions, let me know....

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for filling me in on the "How to Post Pics" link. I swear, sometimes I miss the most obvious things
I will read that right now. Glamour Dog isn't too far from where I live, maybe I could take Bella with me and see how they fit her.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I read the How to Post Pics thing, and I still can't do it. When I right click an image "upload" isn't an option, any ideas?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I have never owned one of these bags and dont know how big your malt is but from looking at the photo I would wondering in those skinny rounded straps would dig into your shoulder. If Bella is really light it would proubly be fine but even for a 6lbs dog it might kinda hurt. Thats just the kind of stuff I notice becuase my baby is so big lol.

About posting pics I am not 100% sure on what you are saying your proublem is but to upload is picture you have to use an uploading service (www.imagecave.com is free) sign up, click add new photos (or it will say something similar to that), then browse for the photo you are uploading in your files. If your are trying to post a photo from another web site there is a way to go threw the view source and all this stuff to find the url for the photo but that takes me forever to do that I would just save the photo to my computer then upload it myself.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy@Jun 8 2005, 10:58 PM
I read the How to Post Pics thing, and I still can't do it.  When I right click an image "upload" isn't an option, any ideas?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70777
[/QUOTE]
Is the image from another site? If so here is what you do:

1. Right click on the image and select Copy Image Location

2. In your post click the IMG button and paste the link you just copied.

3. Click OK and Add Reply.

Uploading is when you take a picture that is stored on your computer and upload it on to a website.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by saltymalty@Jun 9 2005, 09:08 AM
Lucky Duck living so close to Glamour Dog!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70862
[/QUOTE]

Yes! I just figured out it was so close yesterday, I live near Wichita Falls so it will be a few hours of driving, but someday when I'm not broke, I plan on going. It will be a lot of fun I'm sure. Thanks everyone for the help about posting pictures, I will try again soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts