Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I do have one real hidden talent. SHOPPING! So here I sit trying to be patient for miss Dixie to reach final size. i have a long way to go seeing she is only 15 weeks :D I found this dogggie neclace before she even came home and i am dying to order it for her. it is expensive and i am afraid to order too small and she will outgrow it. Should i continue to wait and hope the necklace is still available when she is bigger, or is there a way to guesstimate [new word] what her final neck size will be? She is currently about a six inch neck, just over two pounds, fifteen weeks old. I was told parents were four and five and a half pounds. impossible to say, i know. The necklace would look soooo nice on her though. I would order a size to fit her later and just put it away for now. http://www.happytailpets.com/product_details.asp?ItemID=545
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Fach@Jul 19 2005, 12:29 PM
Ok, I do have one real hidden talent. SHOPPING! So here I sit trying to be patient for miss Dixie to reach final size. i have a long way to go seeing she is only 15 weeks  :D I found this dogggie neclace before she even came home and i am dying to order it for her. it is expensive and i am afraid to order too small and she will outgrow it. Should i continue to wait and hope the necklace is still available when she is bigger, or is there a way to guesstimate [new word] what her final neck size will be? She is currently about a six inch neck, just over two pounds, fifteen weeks old. I was told parents were four and five and a half pounds. impossible to say,  i know. The necklace would look soooo nice on her though. I would order a size to fit her later and just put it away for now. http://www.happytailpets.com/product_details.asp?ItemID=545
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82758
[/QUOTE]

I can't help on the sizing issue but wow.... what a gorgeous necklace!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 19 2005, 12:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fach
@Jul 19 2005, 12:29 PM
Ok, I do have one real hidden talent. SHOPPING! So here I sit trying to be patient for miss Dixie to reach final size. i have a long way to go seeing she is only 15 weeks  :D I found this dogggie neclace before she even came home and i am dying to order it for her. it is expensive and i am afraid to order too small and she will outgrow it. Should i continue to wait and hope the necklace is still available when she is bigger, or is there a way to guesstimate [new word] what her final neck size will be? She is currently about a six inch neck, just over two pounds, fifteen weeks old. I was told parents were four and five and a half pounds. impossible to say,  i know. The necklace would look soooo nice on her though. I would order a size to fit her later and just put it away for now. http://www.happytailpets.com/product_details.asp?ItemID=545
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82758
I can't help on the sizing issue but wow.... what a gorgeous necklace!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82764
[/B][/QUOTE]
I love it too! I guess I'll just have to wait and hope they are still available when shes a big girl. That or purchase some extra links just in case she is a really big girl!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 19 2005, 12:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fach
@Jul 19 2005, 12:29 PM
Ok, I do have one real hidden talent. SHOPPING! So here I sit trying to be patient for miss Dixie to reach final size. i have a long way to go seeing she is only 15 weeks  :D I found this dogggie neclace before she even came home and i am dying to order it for her. it is expensive and i am afraid to order too small and she will outgrow it. Should i continue to wait and hope the necklace is still available when she is bigger, or is there a way to guesstimate [new word] what her final neck size will be? She is currently about a six inch neck, just over two pounds, fifteen weeks old. I was told parents were four and five and a half pounds. impossible to say,  i know. The necklace would look soooo nice on her though. I would order a size to fit her later and just put it away for now. http://www.happytailpets.com/product_details.asp?ItemID=545
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82758
I can't help on the sizing issue but wow.... what a gorgeous necklace!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82764
[/B][/QUOTE]
PS. Your babies are sooo cute. I always enjoy their pretty faces when reading your posts :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,933 Posts
I can't be of much help except to say that necklace is gorgeous!!!!!! We are huge swarovski fans here. In fact I just covered my cell phone in swarovski crystals. Anyway, Bella is still wearing the same collars I made her at six months old and she is now a year.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by tiffany@Jul 19 2005, 12:42 PM
I can't be of much help except to say that necklace is gorgeous!!!!!! We are huge swarovski fans here. In fact I just covered my cell phone in swarovski crystals. Anyway, Bella is still wearing the same collars I made her at six months old and she is now a year.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82776
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. That gives me an idea of her final size. Not too much longer. I think I may order it and request a few exta metal links. the ones on the back with fastener. couldnt add much to the cost.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top