Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone....I am wondering if anyone knows if there's someone with retiree's available now....We aren't looking for us, but a friend of our's is. He and his wife babysat his father's malty from Thanksgiving to Christmas and she just fell in love and bonded with it. Her hubby wants to get her a maltese now, they've thought about this before. Babysitting the dad's just really made up their mind. They are an older couple with no kid's in the house anymore, so she would be at home with the pup all day. They are very well off, so would be able to make sure the pup get's excellent veterinary care. We live in San Antonio, Texas. I would just like to make sure they don't get mixed up in some BYB nightmare. So if anyone knows of a retiree...would you please let me know.

Hugs, Blanche

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
You might see if someone can move your post to the Rescue section instead of the Picture Post section as more people with knowledge of rescues/retirees will probably see it there. :)

I will keep my eyes open for a retiree, although I know of none currently.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks yall...I have left Tonia from Rhapsody a voice message on her phone ...hopefully I'll hear from her....I'll go to the AMA site right now.

Hugs, Blanche

1 - 5 of 5 Posts