Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is any update on Caira's skin infection. I beleive her mom is ( bellaramaltese)

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing on my way home from getting my hair done and was going to post a thread. I hope Caira is doing ok.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
AWW!! Thanks you guys for asking about Caira!!

She had the biopsy done which showed basically nothing (which is good, I suppose) thyroid was normal so her antibiotic dosage was increased and still waiting to see. There is improvement, which is the good news! Still can't take off the cone though :(

It looks like it's an allergy, since everything else has been rule out, so hopefully a few more weeks on her new food and she'll be good as new!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Stacy - thanks for letting us know. At least the biopsy was fine and she's improving. Allergies can reek havoc with the skin. I developed one to hair dye and couldn't believe what it did to me. Hoping she keeps improving with the food. What was she on before?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I am so glad to hear your baby is doing somewhat better........She is a little doll and I know she has suffered from this.......sending sweet thoughts to her...........:wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Thanks for the update, Stacy. In a way it's good that her biopsy was normal, but I know you must feel so helpless not knowing exactly what it is. :( I hope they can figure it out!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Stacy I have been praying for Caira I can't get her our of my mind and heart, she's such a precious baby girl:wub: It breaks my heart she has to go through this. Lord bring your healing hand to Caira. Hugs to you

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
i'm so happy she is getting a little better and the biopsy showed nothing! hopefully that cone can come off soon.....give her a big kiss from us!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I have been thinking of her as well! I am glad the biopsy showed nothing...but it must be frustrating not to have SOMEthing new to try or a new medication that would clear it up. I am glad the increase in antibiotics seems to be helping though! Poor boo boo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts