Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like spoiled Maltese much better than malteseonly! I got banned for showing a link to somebody to help them and one of my accounts disapeared totally! They wont let you do anything there, I am sooo happy I found this

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Plenty of us from over there. You get banned on that site for sneezing

I got banned for telling the truth

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I know, they wont let you talk about a non purebred dog! You have to wait like 12 hours for every message to be "approved"
people!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think if Jay acted a little more human........and a little less like Nazi dog site owner, there would be alot more interaction and alot less pseudo-dog loving.

I posted ONE........mind you ONE link to a site where I rescued my dogs.......and baboom!!!!! I'm banned.

Jay is out and out an italian idiot.

Jeez.........did I mince words here?........guess not.

SM applauds open exchange of ideas, and celebrates diversity.
I am proud to be a member here........and think Joe is the best!!!! He puts a great deal of work into this site, yet manages to stay fairly neutral with the disagreements/and differences of opinions. I applaude him for that.

We are here, in my humble opinion, because we all love Maltese.......not to mention animals in general. The difference I found between here and MO is that MO has blinders. They only see one breed. To me, God's creatures all all worthwhile. It is a shame Jay doesn't treat them all that way.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Lori_G@Jun 13 2005, 09:06 PM
I think if Jay acted a little more human........and a little less like Nazi dog site owner, there would be alot more interaction and alot less pseudo-dog loving.

I posted ONE........mind you ONE link to a site where I rescued my dogs.......and baboom!!!!!  I'm banned. 

Jay is out and out an italian idiot.

Jeez.........did I mince words here?........guess not.

SM  applauds open exchange of ideas, and celebrates diversity.
I am proud to be a member here........and think Joe is the best!!!!  He puts a great deal of work into this site, yet manages to stay fairly neutral with the disagreements/and differences of opinions.  I applaude him for that.

We are here, in my humble opinion, because we all love Maltese.......not to mention animals in general.  The difference I found between here and MO is that MO has blinders.  They only see one breed.  To me, God's creatures all all worthwhile.  It is a shame Jay doesn't treat them all that way.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72361
[/QUOTE]

you got it exactly right! I tried to help someone by showing them a link to this site which showed the difference between a Bichon and Maltese (she wasnt sure if her dog was a purebred) and the next second I'm banned! Is it really possible for a user to not be banned on that site? Lots of time my user just dissapeared for no reason and I didnt exist-my posts didnt either....

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jun 13 2005, 09:59 PM
Wait, whatd you do Scooby?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72356
[/QUOTE]

Who me??

Well not quite, I got annoyed at how people were being treated like idiots so I just posted a letter of my disapproval to Becky and dared her to put it in the forum, trouble is I never did get back in there to see if she had the nerve to do it
Oh well they say the truth hurts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Scoobydoo+Jun 13 2005, 09:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-angel
@Jun 13 2005, 09:59 PM
Wait, whatd you do Scooby?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72356
Who me??

Well not quite, I got annoyed at how people were being treated like idiots so I just posted a letter of my disapproval to Becky and dared her to put it in the forum, trouble is I never did get back in there to see if she had the nerve to do it
Oh well they say the truth hurts

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72365
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it just wasnt fair there, I dont know how I would survive without this site to rescue me from the dark dungeon!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Unfortunately, life is unfair.

And because Jay is owner and administrator of the site, he can do as he pleases.

But, that is on him. Just makes him less in my eyes. I definitely do NOT admire the man.

I am just sorry that yet another person was mistreated. Makes me wonder how he treats his dogs!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes! If he doesnt care about people he surely doesnt care about his dogs!...but who doesnt care about their dogs?

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Glad you found SM! I, too, am a refugee from MO! I quit for good a year ago after my user name disappeared for unknown reasons several times over several years. I go to forums for information---you can't exchange info on MO. NO names, NO brands, NO links.........etc., etc.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG! I hate when that happens, you do all these posts and they just...well....go POOF! yes, SM is a savior!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I didn't get banned, I got mad. The subject was non standard malts. Their breeders were not responsible breeders. Well I posted that I got my breeder from mo's breeders list that I paid for. There were a few other comments. They completely cut out the part about the breeders list. I wasn't even blaming them. I love my Jack, all 18 pounds of him and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

PS I still check out the site occasionally, but all I see is "post awaiting approval". How can you find out anything that way? On this site, sometimes I have an answer to my question in seconds.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I used to go there all the time to read what 3maltmom was posting...she's now here but I still go there every once in awhile. It's so nice to be able to discuss brand names and everything else here. Plus we don't have to wait for "approval"...way to go Joe
Your site is so much better and more informative.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by paris@Jun 14 2005, 08:48 AM
I used to go there all the time to read what 3maltmom was posting...she's now here but I still go there every once in awhile.  It's so nice to be able to discuss brand names and everything else here.  Plus we don't have to wait for "approval"...way to go Joe

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72446
[/QUOTE]
I was there for a few weeks, but i agree it take to long for post approval. I have a friend that was kicked off for posting another web site..ANd she was only trying to help
It was on parvo.. So i have not been back. Everyone is so friendly here.
I am so glad to have found this site also.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by maltese momma+Jun 14 2005, 09:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-paris
@Jun 14 2005, 08:48 AM
I used to go there all the time to read what 3maltmom was posting...she's now here but I still go there every once in awhile.  It's so nice to be able to discuss brand names and everything else here.  Plus we don't have to wait for "approval"...way to go Joe

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72446
I was there for a few weeks, but i agree it take to long for post approval. I have a friend that was kicked off for posting another web site..ANd she was only trying to help
It was on parvo.. So i have not been back. Everyone is so friendly here.
I am so glad to have found this site also.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72456
[/B][/QUOTE]
Arlene,Ive been wondering where you have been! Glad to see your still here! I hadent seen you for awhile!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I also have posted in both MO and SM...I still go to MO because there are people there that I care about...even if I don't know them at all...I have heard there stories and I care,

I do not like how it has evolved since I started though...waiting for a reply for 12 hours is a little too much for me. There really is not free exchange of thought...but it says right on there site no chit chat...I like chit chat with the people I come to care about. Which is why when I only have a little time....most of the time....I come to SM.

Thanks Joe.

Susan

1 - 20 of 198 Posts