1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jun 11 2005, 07:58 PM
Just wondering if I'm the only person whos a little kiddy on spoiled maltese
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71707
[/QUOTE]

Hi, yes, we do have some younger members on SM ....

BTW, I was looking at your Profile and noticed that your email address is "[email protected]" Are you associated in some way with the Maltese Only web site?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I just signed up with them for an email adress, I thought it would be nice to show everyone my love for Maltese. I used to use my account in the malteseonly forum but it is very limited and has strict rules like no posting website links or advertisments and stuff. Spoiled Maltese is much better in my opinion! Yay, so there are younger people, just have to wait for them to come!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, they do, youre not allowed to see or post anything if you dont follow the rules, if thats what youre asking, just a little confused

·
Registered
162 Posts
i'm young i'm young! ... i'm 13 ( j/ turned 13 on may 20th) but i do't have a maltese i have a shih-tzu ... WAS thinkin about gettin a maltese but i still stay in touch w/ my maltese friends! lol

*sarah*

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Man I was the youngest person on here for a long time lol but now I am not even close
well I am 17 and I think I should fall into this catigory at least for another year lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts