Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone else is in NorCall/San Francisco Bay Area? I've had some luck finding a few monthly playgroups for toy breeds (and one specifically for Maltese), but figured it's always nice to figure out who else is in the area.

Anyone? :blush:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How are you, btw? Haven't seen you post in ages!
I know, it's been a while! Leila and I did a cross-country move over from Vermont, so things were a little unsettled for a while. But now things have really come together and SF is starting to feel like home. Thanks for asking! Good to see some of the old crew is still on here. :wub:

Are you going to the Chief Solano Kennel Club show?

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I know, it's been a while! Leila and I did a cross-country move over from Vermont, so things were a little unsettled for a while. But now things have really come together and SF is starting to feel like home. Thanks for asking! Good to see some of the old crew is still on here. :wub:

Are you going to the Chief Solano Kennel Club show?
Yes, Chief Solano show! Maltese show at 1:15 on Saturday in ring 2 and 12:30 in Ring 4 on sunday

http://www.infodog.com/jps/848/jpg848.pdf Sat judging program

http://www.infodog.com/jps/433/jpg433.pdf Sun judging program

So glad that you are settling in to SF!!!

Fantastic! I put the links above with all the info!

Lilly, Daisy and I are in Nor Cal.
Hey Stacy when and where I'll come out to see you?
YEAH!!!!

I posted the ring times above but on sat, we'll be there from about 8am until after maltese show because marina shows her shih tzu in jrs at 9am.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Zooey and I are in Los Gatos now. We would love to connect with nice Nor Cal people :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just curious if anyone else is in NorCall/San Francisco Bay Area? I've had some luck finding a few monthly playgroups for toy breeds (and one specifically for Maltese), but figured it's always nice to figure out who else is in the area.

We're from NorCal - South SF. Are you referring to the SF Maltese Meet-ups? I've heard of them but I haven't gone - somehow it does not work out with my schedule. I'm sure Simba would love to meet up with other cutie fluffs from here :)

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
I am (Sacramento), but my dogs don't let me leave the house. We're having a heat wave, and my landlord just got me a new, working air conditioning unit. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

We live in the Bay Area. We also have been to the monthly Maltese meet up. Lets go to a park together yeah

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
We're from NorCal - South SF. Are you referring to the SF Maltese Meet-ups? I've heard of them but I haven't gone - somehow it does not work out with my schedule. I'm sure Simba would love to meet up with other cutie fluffs from here :)
We should do our own meet up. We are in Castro valley :) we visit with Stacy today at the show, so nice.

·
Registered
333 Posts
We should do our own meet up. We are in Castro valley :) we visit with Stacy today at the show, so nice.

I didn't know you guys were close! Are you talking about the Vallejo dog show? I wish I could go but I have some things I needed to do this weekend :-( but yes to a future meet-up!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts