Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I am not familiar with them, but that doesn't mean much. The top dog on the Home page looks like a show dog. But nowhere is there any mention of dog shows or the pedigrees of her foundation dogs. Maybe she got her breeding stock from another breeder(s)? Did you ask about pedigrees? Does this breeder have her dogs shown or show them herself?

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I posted a reply in the SMCF :)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Lots of studs there. Looks like a mill to me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
re: Anyone hear of this breeder?

It is a backyard breeder.
Suzan, this is the person that I told you messaged me on FB because of my picture of Harpo on my profile. She wanted to know if I wanted another Yorkie, since she's retiring. I mentioned to you I was hesitant to post her information for the Maltese meetup group because I was afraid it was a puppy mill! I never got back to her nor did I post to the Maltese Meetup that she was looking for homes for the dogs. I do wonder what will happen to them if she can't sell them ... and even if she does, I just hope the new owners don't have a reason to regret getting dogs from her. :-(

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsmom
I don't think she sells Yorkies, BUT I think she breeds Morkies - Look closely at this pic from her site...If that isn't a mix... Looks like Deb's Big Ear Bette :w00t:

"Gravy" -Rio's
son

LMAO ~ And I thought Bette was unique ~ :HistericalSmiley:

I cannot pull up the site. States it's gone. But, I was so looking forward to seeing where Bette came from. :smrofl:

Here you go Deb - first it didn't work, then it did. :huh:
[URL]http://gamaltesemadness.gotpetsonline.com/
and then there's

Georgia Maltese Madness - Maltese Breeder

no mixed, just some fluffs that are most likely poory bred.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Funny thing is my Dixie who passed away last year, her sire came from her. And she had the nerve to say that Dixie wasn't even a pretty malt! :huh:

I asked Kris, who I got Dixie from and she told me that she was selling everything! Including the BB. Her and her hubby want to travel. But none of her dogs are show quality, she never has shown. So by definition, she is/was a BYB.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts