Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well if a am gonna get one i will proubly wait and look around for one that costs a little less but anyways here it is carrier carrier again i thought you were supposed to wear them a little higher on your body but maybe i am wrong.

so yeah if any of you have ever used one i would be curious it looks really convienent but i dont know how well they actully work

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yes, I agree with DMZ.... I used one of these for both Kallie and Catcher when they were young (and light weight). The only problem now is that Kallie is 9.8 pounds and Catcher almost 7. So their weight puts a lot of stress on my shoulders. I have these in several sizes as at first they took the teeny size then eventually a huge one..... They both loved being in it. I used it around the house because Catcher wanted to be with me every second and it was hard to cook supper with one hand so I would put him in the carrier and he could be with me everywhere...

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I have the Outward Hound front carrier for Lady and I love it. To me, it looks more secure and comfortable than the one you are looking at.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
It's funny you posted that! Thats the bag I bought Kodie when he was about 1yr old so little younger... and i used it once... my bf wont let me use it because he said its like a straight jacket! He said it doesnt even look comfortable. I liked it... but oh well.. i dont use it anymore at all. I bought a front back pack... which is the same idea but Kodie is sitting.. instead of being suspended. I would have to say.. in the long run.. its a bad idea to get one.

·
Banned
258 Posts
i have one of those and have been using it ever since canaille was a baby. it is very practical when you need both arms and don't want your dog moving around in a shoulder bag (shopping for example). mostly i got it because we ride a scooter and i find it to be the safest way to carry her in. she is harnessed to the carrier and loves being in it and seeing everything. it's perfect for parachuting, skiing, water rafting, horseback riding etc...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Dec 28 2004, 10:45 AM
I have the Outward Hound front carrier for Lady and I love it. To me, it looks more secure and comfortable than the one you are looking at.
I've never cared for that kind because they look so confined. The one I have has the cut outs for all four legs so they aren't all covered up. It must be comfortable because both always jumped up and down to get in it. If I even would take it off the shelf, they would go crazy! It is toally secure... there is a zipper and Velcro to hold it closed and a place to clip a harness if necessary.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by suzanne@Dec 28 2004, 12:46 PM
i have one of those and have been using it ever since canaille was a baby. it is very practical when you need both arms and don't want your dog moving around in a shoulder bag (shopping for example). mostly i got it because we ride a scooter and i find it to be the safest way to carry her in. she is harnessed to the carrier and loves being in it and seeing everything. it's perfect for parachuting, skiing, water rafting, horseback riding etc...
How cute! That's the one that I have. Of course K & C haven't done anything more adventurous while in it than watching mommy cook!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by suzanne@Dec 28 2004, 12:46 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25798
[/QUOTE]
omg.. that is the cutest picture ever!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie+Dec 28 2004, 08:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-suzanne
@Dec 28 2004, 12:46 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25798
omg.. that is the cutest picture ever!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25922
[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree!!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright well sunny is kinda big but i cant see thing being harder to carry than a sholder big with him in it, he is getting neutered when we get back into town so i will keep looking for one that costs less then that until he is all healed and everything. I mostly just want it for around the house because he is always jumping around wanted to be picked up but i am usually doing stuff i need both hand for so that dosnt work...anyways if anyone seeing a good deal on one let me know i dont want to spend a lot on something he migh not like thats all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts