Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a new doctor for kodie STILL! Anyway.. I know some members live in Northern NJ... I was wondering if anyone goes to Red Bank Animal Hospital??? If you do... which doctor do you see? How was/is your experience? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com@Nov 22 2005, 03:23 PM
I took my Akita there for his hip dysplasia. They're good but VERY VERY expensive. I use Holmdel veterinary, Doctor Mitterman. He's wonderful.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122350
[/QUOTE]
where is that? near what exist off the parkway?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I took my Akita there for his hip dysplasia. They're good but VERY VERY expensive. I use Holmdel veterinary, Doctor Mitterman. He's wonderful.[/B]

I use Dr. Mitterman also.......He is the one who told me that Pacino is the smallest Maltese he has ever seen......He is very caring and a very nice man...I do not however like his partner, the younger guy and will never go to him again. I always ask for Dr. Mitterman.

The only thing that bothered me was that he (Dr. Mitterman) is the one who gave Pacino three shots (including the rabies shot) and Pacino developed a huge lump the size of a peach on his side. But with the medication that Dr. Mitterman gave me cleared it up...but I was scared to death.

Pacino is due for neutering....did you get your fur baby spayed/neutered there?? I want to know how they are with that?? I am such an over-protective mommy!!

Marie & Pacino

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I took my Akita there for his hip dysplasia. They're good but VERY VERY expensive. I use Holmdel veterinary, Doctor Mitterman. He's wonderful.[/B]

I use Dr. Mitterman also.......He is the one who told me that Pacino is the smallest Maltese he has ever seen......He is very caring and a very nice man...I do not however like his partner, the younger guy and will never go to him again. I always ask for Dr. Mitterman.

The only thing that bothered me was that he (Dr. Mitterman) is the one who gave Pacino three shots (including the rabies shot) and Pacino developed a huge lump the size of a peach on his side. But with the medication that Dr. Mitterman gave me cleared it up...but I was scared to death.

Pacino is due for neutering....did you get your fur baby spayed/neutered there?? I want to know how they are with that?? I am such an over-protective mommy!!

Marie & Pacino
[/B]
That's terrible about his reaction. How small is Pacino? He is still a puppy, right? His avatar is just adorable!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts

Marie & Pacino
[/B]
That's terrible about his reaction. How small is Pacino? He is still a puppy, right? His avatar is just adorable!
[/B]
He was a pound when we got him and a little under a pound and a half when we went to Dr. Mitterman for the first time.

I am not sure of his actual weight..we are doing the get on the scale then pick him up and get on again with him in our arms....(my husband does this as I am allergic to scales...LOL) and he is still under 5 pounds!! Although this is not accurate.....

Your fur baby is absolutely adorable!! Did you have your fur baby spayed/neutered by Mitterman?? After the lump I was afraid to take him back for a while!!

But because he just turned 6 months old and discovered the art of humping he really needs to go and have this done!!

Marie and (oh, No...I am not going to the doctor) Pacino

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I take my pup to RBVH. We go tomorrow for our annual exam and booster shots. I am very pleased with the doctor's there as well as the vet techs. They are a 24/7/365 facility so there is always someone to call!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts