Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Calendar today. It came out so nice. What a great job you did, Joe.
Also Lady Montava, great job on the collage
Give yourselves and applaud

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Mine was shipped on the 11th but it hasn't arrived yet!! I sure hope it gets here tomorrow!! BTW, I got an email with a survey from CafePress and they sent me a $5 off gift certificate.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I got an e-mail on the 10th saying it was shipped UPS, but no delivery yet. I wonder if the ones who have recieved it already payed the express fee? I think it was $4.00 more??

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
We got ours last Tuesday, it was shipped on the Friday via normal US mail, I guess it may depend on the distance perhaps.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
We got ours last Friday! I dont know where to hang it. I dont want to put it with my regular calendar that I write all over and I need to put it somewhere that everyone will see it. Hmmmmm?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by RexsMom@Oct 28 2005, 09:21 PM
We got ours last Friday!  I dont know where to hang it.  I dont want to put it with my regular calendar that I write all over and I need to put it somewhere that everyone will see it.  Hmmmmm?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114458
[/QUOTE]
We got ours in about 8 or 9 days. I hung mine in the kitchen, open to JUNE of course!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Great job guys
I got mine last week . Showing all my friends

Next year I will for sure get Summer's pictures in, (at least the collage )

All your babies look too cute

up

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Mine should be arriving this upcoming week.. ( I never told my hubby that our little Missy is on the cover collage.... and going to put it in his Christmas stocking for a special surprise!)...that's if I can 'hold out!!

Terry, Angel Missy and little Naddie

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Got mine last Friday, only took a few days and I didn't pay extra and order it Fedex, just regular mail. I got the email and $5 off from CafeExpress a couple of days after it arrived. Doesn't sound right to me that Baxter/Wally's Mom and C/K's Mom haven't gotten theirs yet. Hope something didn't go wrong. :excl:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Oct 29 2005, 08:22 PM
I have never felt comfortable leaving collars on in the house. One time I had one on Kallie when she was a puppy and when I came home her lower jaw was stuck on the collar like she was trying to chew it while it was on her. Thank goodness I had been gone only a short time. Of course puppies are more likely to do that than older dogs but that did it for me.

Also, my cousin had a dachshund who got hung and died from her collar getting caught on something.

Anyway, just curious... why do you feel a need to have a collar on when you're not home?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114703
[/QUOTE]

I really hope you do this for us again next year Joe! Thanks a bunch! I am already thinking about my entries for next year! Do they offer the 18 month calendars? That would be awesome if they did, that way we could put them to use right away!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty's Mom@Oct 29 2005, 08:24 PM
Got mine last Friday, only took a few days and I didn't pay extra and order it Fedex, just regular mail.  I got the email and $5 off from CafeExpress a couple of days after it arrived.  Doesn't sound right to me that Baxter/Wally's Mom and C/K's Mom haven't gotten theirs yet. Hope something didn't go wrong. :excl:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114684
[/QUOTE]

I did finally get mine. I posted that I did but I bet it was in that other thread about the calendar. I love it. It is great quality and I ordered another 3 of them and used the $5 coupon. I want to give one to my vet and groomer and then have one at home and at work for me!

The regular shipping takes a long time... about 7-10 working days so if anyone is in a hurry, you should get the expedited shipping option.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty's Mom@Oct 29 2005, 07:24 PM
Got mine last Friday, only took a few days and I didn't pay extra and order it Fedex, just regular mail.  I got the email and $5 off from CafeExpress a couple of days after it arrived.  Doesn't sound right to me that Baxter/Wally's Mom and C/K's Mom haven't gotten theirs yet. Hope something didn't go wrong. :excl:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114684
[/QUOTE]
Oh sorry! I did get mine, but it took 8 or 9 days. It is BEAUTIFUL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts