Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Im just curious about strollers today. Bella loves going outside, but absolutely hates pavement. Im thinking if I get a pet stroller, I could get off the couch and Bella could feel the wind through her hair and stay off her feet (such a diva) and not get too much sun. If you have one, what kind? Pictures? Where did you find it? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to tell all of you which one I'm thinking about, I like the pink one at pamperedpuppy.com, but my mind isn't made up. Lexi's mom--that stroller is cute!

I tried to post the pink one for you, but it wouldn't let me.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have the one linked below. I love it. I got that one because my husband wasn't thrilled with getting a pink one and I wasn't sure if I wanted the navy one. This works beautifully for us since I use the carrier for her in the car, and keep the 'wagon' part in the trunk. When we get somewhere I just attach the carrier to the wagon and we're good to go.

Kitty Walk Pet Stroller

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy@May 24 2005, 09:42 AM
I forgot to tell all of you which one I'm thinking about, I like the pink one at pamperedpuppy.com, but my mind isn't made up.  Lexi's mom--that stroller is cute!

I tried to post the pink one  for you, but it wouldn't let me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64739
[/QUOTE]
Is this the one you are looking at?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 24 2005, 10:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-bellasmommy
@May 24 2005, 10:09 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64741
Nope. It looks more like the blue one that you posted, that ones cute though.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64749
[/B][/QUOTE]
Hmm? Haven't seen that one. What is the website?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64752
[/B][/QUOTE]

pamperedpuppy.com
Its in a little box near the middle of the page that says Featured Collection. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy+May 24 2005, 10:21 AM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 24 2005, 10:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-bellasmommy
@May 24 2005, 10:09 AM

<div class='quotemain'>
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64741
[/QUOTE]

Nope. It looks more like the blue one that you posted, that ones cute though.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64749
[/QUOTE]
Hmm? Haven't seen that one. What is the website?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64752
[/B][/QUOTE]

pamperedpuppy.com
Its in a little box near the middle of the page that says Featured Collection. I like it a lot.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64754
[/B][/QUOTE]
This one?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
those are super cute. i like the pampered puppy pet stroller cuz it looks a little smaller.

when would you use the stroller? when it rains?

that blue stroller at the beginning looks awesome.

i bought a childrens stroller and i would put sprites carrier in it and cover with a blanket---then i would go inside places and say "dont look, the baby is sleeping" and they didnt know that i had a dog with me. lol

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@May 24 2005, 10:56 AM
i bought a childrens stroller and i would put sprites carrier in it and cover with a blanket---then i would go inside places and say "dont look, the baby is sleeping" and they didnt know that i had a dog with me.  lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64763
[/QUOTE]
OMG! Lexi would never go for that . She would start barking at everything. That is one of the reasons I can't take her with me to stores anymore. She goes nuts in her bag digging and would bark every so often.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LEXISMOM, have you ever been to a 99 cent store? because in the pet section, they have the Smokehouse variety pack that has 3 inch pieces of pizzle stick. that really keeps them busy in the bag. especially since you only have lexi---you can take her ANYWHERE. make her get used to the carrier!! Lol.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@May 24 2005, 11:16 AM
LEXISMOM, have you ever been to a 99 cent store?  because in the pet section, they have the Smokehouse variety pack that has 3 inch pieces of pizzle stick.  that really  keeps them busy in the bag.  especially since you only have lexi---you can take her ANYWHERE.  make her get used to the carrier!!  Lol. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64773
[/QUOTE]
Don't know if there are 99 cent stores in IA. I've been to some other dollar type stores. I will have to look into it.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 24 2005, 09:02 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-doctorcathy
@May 24 2005, 10:56 AM
i bought a childrens stroller and i would put sprites carrier in it and cover with a blanket---then i would go inside places and say "dont look, the baby is sleeping" and they didnt know that i had a dog with me.  lol
OMG! Lexi would never go for that . She would start barking at everything. That is one of the reasons I can't take her with me to stores anymore. She goes nuts in her bag digging and would bark every so often.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64767
[/B][/QUOTE]

I can't take Ruby Jean anywhere anymore...she barks and tells on herself.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom+May 24 2005, 12:30 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 24 2005, 09:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-doctorcathy
@May 24 2005, 10:56 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64767

[/QUOTE]

I can't take Ruby Jean anywhere anymore...she barks and tells on herself.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64828
[/B][/QUOTE]

I can take Tunny anywhere as long as my son isn't with me. He tells on me. If anyone looks at us, even in passing his normal response is "nope that isn't a dog in the bag" or he will just walk up to random people " me and my mommy don't have a dog with us that is her purse". Real subtle Ev...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by doctorcathy@May 24 2005, 10:56 AM
those are super cute.  i like the pampered puppy pet stroller cuz it looks a little smaller.

when would you use the stroller?  when it rains? 

that blue stroller at the beginning looks awesome. 

[/QUOTE]

I think I could use it with Bella when i go on long walks. She plays in the backyard everyday, because she likes grass. Its a different story on pavement though, she won't go three feet. If she has a stroller, we can stay out longer. I live in Texas, so she probably just doesn't like the warmth from the pavement.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I use mine in place of a carrier. Chloe hates the purse type carriers and nothing has worked (we tried and tried) to make her accept them. I used a puppy purse for a while (the one that everyone hates) and she loved it. She's seven pounds though and would just get too heavy after a while. She loves the stroller though. When she can't be on her leash (for whatever reason) or in a shopping cart - she'll go in the stroller. I also use it for any Flea Market or Festival where there might be quite a few people, because I'm afraid she'll get stepped on.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
[/QUOTE]

I can take Tunny anywhere as long as my son isn't with me. He tells on me. If anyone looks at us, even in passing his normal response is "nope that isn't a dog in the bag" or he will just walk up to random people " me and my mommy don't have a dog with us that is her purse". Real subtle Ev...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64830
[/quote

1 - 20 of 32 Posts