Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I've been searching for months for my FIRST EVER Maltese (yay!), and I've driven numerous breeders absolutely crazy with a lot of questions regarding available puppies' temperaments, personality, etc.

Has anyone ever heard of/purchased a Maltese from Rojo's Royalty Maltese in Oklahoma? (Roland and JoAnn Branton).

Here is the website: Maltese Puppies for Sale OK Maltese Pups for Sale OK

Or, if not, could anyone possibly take a look at her site and her available puppies?

A lot of them are AKC registered, but two at the bottom are ACA registered. However, I thought they both looked adorable and definitely Maltese. I fell in love with their adorable huge eyes, but at the same time, I want to make sure they're from a reputable breeder and 100% Maltese, etc.

A super friendly personality and LOVING personality is what I'm looking for...and one that will love on my daughter and sit on laps. So being "show quality" isn't important to me. But I do know the personality of a Maltese is what I'm looking for, so being well bred is important.

Just wanted to see if anyone has any info about this breeder before I contact them.

Thanks!
Hi all,

I've been searching for months for my FIRST EVER Maltese (yay!), and I've driven numerous breeders absolutely crazy with a lot of questions regarding available puppies' temperaments, personality, etc.

Has anyone ever heard of/purchased a Maltese from Rojo's Royalty Maltese in Oklahoma? (Roland and JoAnn Branton).

Here is the website: Maltese Puppies for Sale OK Maltese Pups for Sale OK

Or, if not, could anyone possibly take a look at her site and her available puppies?

A lot of them are AKC registered, but two at the bottom are ACA registered. However, I thought they both looked adorable and definitely Maltese. I fell in love with their adorable huge eyes, but at the same time, I want to make sure they're from a reputable breeder and 100% Maltese, etc.

A super friendly personality and LOVING personality is what I'm looking for...and one that will love on my daughter and sit on laps. So being "show quality" isn't important to me. But I do know the personality of a Maltese is what I'm looking for, so being well bred is important.

Just wanted to see if anyone has any info about this breeder before I contact them.

Thanks!
I have two from that breeder and just found out that they are a puppy mill. I am sick about it. I would hate for you to be fooled as I was. Listen to everyone on here. They seem to know alot of facts.
Dawn

21 - 21 of 21 Posts