Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Originally posted by GlamourDog@Jan 9 2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks guys, we are actually trying to get pregnant,  We've been married over 2 years now with no birth control.  We are 30 and 28 so we're starting to get a bit impatient, and both of our parents are well past impatient. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28616
[/QUOTE]
I was really lucky in that my husband just had to look at me "that way" and I swear I got pregnant. The fertility sticks weren't around when ours were born (or at least I wasn't aware of them), so we just did the deed whenever we could. We were both a bit older when we started trying so we were convinced that it would take a while. I got pregnant on the first shot, each time. We have three kids, and our last was concieved on a New Year's Eve. darn that champagne. She was our surprise! My advice to you is before you begin, go talk to your ob/gyn and get a check up, just to make sure that everything is ok. Also, they can do some more specific hormone level checks during the month to determine your peak time for conception. And it's never too early to start leading a healthy pre-pregnancy lifestyle. Make sure that you get enough folic acid (Total cereal is a great source) and you may want to discuss prenatal vitamins. Best wishes to you and your husband.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.