Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents moved to Tulsa last year. I've never lived there, so I'm not familiar with the city. Their 33rd wedding anniversary is coming up on the 30th of this month.

I would like to pay for their anniversay dinner at a nice restaurant. Neither are vegans or vegetarians, but they do try to eat what they call "healthy". Since I want a NICE restaurant, I don't think I need to worry about fried being the only type of food available.
A restaurant that requires dressing up would be great. (My dad would hate it but go along with it for my mother's sake.) Yes, my mother does have her name on my account and lots of checks she could write, but it's just not the same. She'd likely say, "Oh, that's too expensive," and refuse to go. If it's already paid for, they won't argue as they won't want to waste it. :D

Can anyone recommend a restaurant and give me contact details for that restaurant? If they have a website, that would be ideal as the time difference is really inconvenient for calling. (For those who forgot, I'm on the other end of the world, really close to where you end up if you dig a hole deep enough.) :D

Thank you for any help!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Give me a day or so to talk to some family there.
That is where I am from, and all my family is in that area.
That place has grown up so much it is not even funny!
I will ask my sister tonight....is that too late?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, no, that'll be PLENTY of time! Thanks! :D :D Once I can decide on a place, I don't think it would take more than a day or two to get everything set up. THANK YOU!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I sent her an email.
Hopefully she will get back to me soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts