Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend and I are searching for a place to go and I really don't have a clue where to go. We're thinking panhandle b/c she can drive...and I can fly down and meet her there. I know someone here once said they owned a rental in Panama City Beach. Anyone else have one they rent out?

·
Registered
863 Posts
I own a little cottage in Laguna Beach, California. It is not on the beach but has views of the beach and ocean. Where are you guys?
G

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CA is too far..we're looking at FL. My friend from TN wants to drive down and I'll be flying . :mellow:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Try www.vrbo.com you can find beach houses and condos all over the country and abroad. Vacation Rentals By Owner. Search by state and city. I'm looking for something in Naples for June myself. Many are pet friendly too.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
most of the places on vrbo only rent by the week..and we can't stay a whole week.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Ahhhh the panhandle!!

The beach in the panhandle is wowowowow.. softest white sand and just beautiful.... I just got back several weeks ago. It was too cold but still enjoyed every minute of it with my daughter and family but it was a resort hotel and part of bonus for her husband.. My hairdresser was telling me about a condo she used to rent near Destin --Pensacola area that was right on beach. I will call her tomorrow and find out the name of town and rental and post as soon as I can. THE best is right on the beach.. Jeanne

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
A friend and I are searching for a place to go and I really don't have a clue where to go. We're thinking panhandle b/c she can drive...and I can fly down and meet her there. I know someone here once said they owned a rental in Panama City Beach. Anyone else have one they rent out?
When are you going?

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
most of the places on vrbo only rent by the week..and we can't stay a whole week.

A few rent daily but most are renting weekly or monthly. Worth a shot. I'm sure there's got to be more sites like it. I'll keep looking too,I need to rent for a week,no longer than that.
Good luck on the search.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah. I really want to go to Ft Myers but my friend wants to drive to keep it cheaper for her. :huh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts