Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Believe it or not before my yorkie CeCe passed away I tattooed her picture on my lower back. Years ago I had a portrait done of her. I brought it to a tattooist. He drew it out and tattooed it on my lower back with her name CeCe. It looks exactly like CeCe. I was thinking of getting a tatto of Peechie on my upper back by my shoulder. Anyone else tatto their babies on themselves??? Or am I the only nut who did this???

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i want to get my malts and son on me one of these days

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
What a neat idea, but this chicken heart is too old for tats. I did have my eyeliner done and eye brows too and that was painful enough without getting something bigger done. Call me a wuss if you like, but for those who like the pain I say go ahead, great idea, but not for this old chick.....

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by Karen542@Aug 18 2005, 09:36 AM
Believe it or not before my yorkie CeCe passed away I tattooed her picture on my lower back.  Years ago I had a portrait done of her.  I brought it to a tattooist.  He drew it out and tattooed it on my lower back with her name CeCe.  It looks exactly like CeCe.  I was thinking of getting a tatto of Peechie on my upper back by my shoulder.  Anyone else tatto their babies on themselves???  Or am I the only nut who did this???

Peechie's Mom - Karen
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91780
[/QUOTE]

I think its a great idea!! I would actually really want Miko's picture on me but I am fairly sure my husband will be against it and I would probably be worried about getting hep C the whole time!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I have a tattoo, but not of Bella, when I got mine I didn't have Bella yet

I think thats a great idea though, and I'm sure the one you have is really great. I think tattoos can be really healing, you're not a nut

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I go back and forth about getting a tatoo...I am a REAL chicken. I would be like Phoebe on "Friends" when she and Rachel went to get one...Phoebe lasted for like ONE red dot! She called it a tiny heart...you just had to look close.
That would be me...or worse yet, I would last 1/2 way through and have 1/2 a picture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts