Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hesitate to recommend anymore shampoo and conditioners as I know it can be expensive to try every product recommended. I have used this product twice and I must say I love the shampoo and conditioner. It actually whitens the coat to a brillant white and also protects against stains, The conditioner is a leave in and the coat actually whitens until the next shampoo. I had a bad stain om Meme backside and after using twice the stain is gone, the same with urine stains on the feet. There is also a whitening spray that you use. www.1stinline.com

·
Registered
847 Posts
Looks great. I like that it doesn't use bleach or a bluing agent. Although, I do wonder what makes it whiten so well, then...

It's bookmarked so I can buy it and try it out. Thanks for the tip! :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
By the way, did you buy the whitening spray, too? Did you try the finishing spray? Leila's got some minor staining on her face right now. I wonder if this would work to get rid of some of that...

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
My concern is anything that whitens quickly will contain some type of blueing agent. I have seen blue Maltese with ruined coats!!!

·
Registered
847 Posts
From the website:

"The shampoo contains a chamomile extract, a natural optical brightener, which enhances all colors including white...

This magical clear spray is truly a one of a kind product. It is a scientific breakthrough for whitening and brightening without the use of bluing or bleach. It will help remove yellowing and stains from the animal’s coat without the worry of drying or damaging the coat.

CAUTION: This product is specifically designed to enhance the true white color of the coat and should NOT be used in conjunction with a bluing shampoo."

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By the way, did you buy the whitening spray, too? Did you try the finishing spray? Leila's got some minor staining on her face right now. I wonder if this would work to get rid of some of that...
Yes I purchased the spray and use a little on the face, also they recommend using a sponge with the shampoo and conditioner, it works quite well with the sponge. You will nee to give it a couple of times and you will be amazed. The conditioner does not contain oil, the coat texture does not change and the conditioner helps repel stains so when you wash the stains come right out. I thought my maltese had bad urine stains but they washed out, I was amazed. Hope it works well for you.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
My concern is anything that whitens quickly will contain some type of blueing agent. I have seen blue Maltese with ruined coats!!!
Which of the Pure Paws spray smells like Bubble gum? I borrowed it from a friend ring side and I can't remember which one it is. I loved it and I want to buy some.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Which of the Pure Paws spray smells like Bubble gum? I borrowed it from a friend ring side and I can't remember which one it is. I loved it and I want to buy some.
I just went and gave them a good sniff and I think you are probably thinking of the Ultra Shine. Was it in the original bottle? If so the bottle is Purple

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I just went and gave them a good sniff and I think you are probably thinking of the Ultra Shine. Was it in the original bottle? If so the bottle is Purple
yes, it was in the purple bottle! That is it - I'm going to pick some up at the show vendors this weekend. thanks for your help!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
The Earth Bath coat brightening shampoo I use on Nikki contains herbal optical brighteners as well. They work very nicely. I might want to try 1st in line, but won't buy it unless I know exactly what is in it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts