Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I have the jar but did not use it til I read your post. I am not good at top knots. I usually cut Alex's hair short on top of his head. So for a knot can only use the side hairs. The gel helds the hair together since it's sticky. Have no idea yet how to get the stickeness out without washing.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Nov 9 2005, 10:25 AM
I have the jar but did not use it til I read your post. I am not good at top knots. I usually cut Alex's hair short on top of his head. So for a knot can only use the side hairs. The gel helds the hair together since it's sticky. Have no idea yet how to get the stickeness out without washing.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118271
[/QUOTE]
hmmm, doesn't sound too promising. Sticky isn't good. Heck she would end up with dust bunnies stuck to her head
Maybe i can find the product JMM reccomended some time back instead. i just happened to see this when placing another order.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Nov 9 2005, 11:25 AM
[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm, since you do not do top knots you should probably just send that top knot gel to me. We do daily top knots.

(You know I am just kidding about the gel)

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Fach+Nov 9 2005, 01:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MalteseJane
@Nov 9 2005, 10:25 AM
hmmm, doesn't sound too promising. Sticky isn't good. Heck she would end up with dust bunnies stuck to her head
Maybe i can find the product JMM reccomended some time back instead. i just happened to see this when placing another order.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118341
[/B][/QUOTE]

The top knot gel JMM shows in her top knot pictorial is Invisible Hold from A#1 All Systems. It's less $$$ - $10.95 from MJM.

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2351

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LadysMom+Nov 9 2005, 02:28 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2005, 01:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MalteseJane
@Nov 9 2005, 10:25 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118341

[/QUOTE]

The top knot gel JMM shows in her top knot pictorial is Invisible Hold from A#1 All Systems. It's less $$$ - $10.95 from MJM.

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2351
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118371
[/B][/QUOTE]Thanks!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts