Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've seen this advertised several times and just wondering if anyone had purchased it. It's a hair product by Guthy Renker? It suppose to do wonders for your hair.

Linda

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Guthy Renker is just the producer of the infomercial, not the producer of the product. That is Chaz Dean. I have been using it for quite some time and love it.
I don't buy from infomercials. I don't trust them at all based on internet complaints I've read about them.

I buy my Wen from QVC. They have a 30 day return policy and you can try it and see if you like it. I wouldn't ever go back to using anything else.

Here's a link to QVC where you can look at videos of the product's presentation. Also, get the DVD and comb set if you can because the DVD is really great about helping to see all the products and how to use them.
Wen Hair Care Products, WEN Hair Conditioner, Shampoo, Balm, Cleanser and more

We have another thread on this topic here, also.
http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/49-anything-goes/106047-anyone-tried-wen-hair-care-products.html

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, like I said I've seen it lots of times but didn't know if I'd get it or they would just end up taking my money.
So it really does work like they say it does, that's nice to know.

Have you ever tried it on your Malt?

Linda

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I've tried it, and I initially really liked it. But, I have long, very thick, curly, and frizzy hair and I need something to weigh my hair down a little bit as it can get get fluffy with the humidity down here.

I found with Wen my hair was too soft and fluffy so after using Wen I was still using all of the other styling products so it was kind of pointless I thought for me. Just my experience - I'm sure other people love it. I guess I should update the other thread I started on it.

Linda

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Thanks, like I said I've seen it lots of times but didn't know if I'd get it or they would just end up taking my money.
So it really does work like they say it does, that's nice to know.

Have you ever tried it on your Malt?

Linda
I haven't tried it on my Malts. I don't usually wash their hair .. they go to grooming every three weeks. I'd love for my groomer to try it but I'm not sure she would do it the right way. And it might take her longer than usual but I'm tempted. I would use the sweet almond mint I think on them as that was the original one.

If you buy from QVC and return it, even after using it, they'll refund all your money, including shipping to you. You would just pay $6.95 to get it back to them using their label.

It is really amazing on colored hair .. the color stays perfectly. My hairdresser is totally shocked every month at how it looks just like it did when I left there the month before!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts