Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,004 Posts
GRRRRRRRRR , I missed it. I was at a miksa Sale .
Since you've mentioned about this show... my husband and I have rented the last season. Now were all up to date and had it automatically taped every week. Somehow it did not tape this week. Dare I ask what we missed?
We are officially hooked on this show.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you are now able to download the episodes from itunes for $1.99. They are availabe the day after they are shown.

It was a good episode. I can tell you one thing that won't spoil the show since it was int he previews and there was lots of talk about it. A main character died last night. I even knew who it was going to be and was totally shocked at how the person died.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by dooly@Nov 10 2005, 09:11 AM
I watched it!!!  CRRRRRAZY.
My husband kinda ruined it by telling me someone was gonna die.....I had no clue. But OMG.
I kinda get freaked out each time I watch a new episode!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118593
[/QUOTE]
I had read a spoiler weeks ago about who was going to die but when i was watching it I thought for sure it was going to be the other person (don't want to ruin it for the people that haven't seen it).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Nov 10 2005, 09:14 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dooly
@Nov 10 2005, 09:11 AM
I watched it!!!  CRRRRRAZY.
My husband kinda ruined it by telling me someone was gonna die.....I had no clue. But OMG.
I kinda get freaked out each time I watch a new episode!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118593
I had read a spoiler weeks ago about who was going to die but when i was watching it I thought for sure it was going to be the other person (don't want to ruin it for the people that haven't seen it).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118596
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yea the whole time I thought it was going to be the other person too! I've been on spoilerfix.com this morning trying to figure out what's going to happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by dooly+Nov 10 2005, 09:16 AM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 10 2005, 09:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dooly
@Nov 10 2005, 09:11 AM
I watched it!!!  CRRRRRAZY.
My husband kinda ruined it by telling me someone was gonna die.....I had no clue. But OMG.
I kinda get freaked out each time I watch a new episode!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118593

I had read a spoiler weeks ago about who was going to die but when i was watching it I thought for sure it was going to be the other person (don't want to ruin it for the people that haven't seen it).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118596

[/QUOTE]
Yea the whole time I thought it was going to be the other person too! I've been on spoilerfix.com this morning trying to figure out what's going to happen.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118600
[/B][/QUOTE]
I LOVE THAT WEBSITE!!!! That is where i found out who was going to die. I try to check it every day or two. LOL! I love spoilers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Nov 10 2005, 09:19 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 10 2005, 09:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dooly
@Nov 10 2005, 09:11 AM
I watched it!!!  CRRRRRAZY.
My husband kinda ruined it by telling me someone was gonna die.....I had no clue. But OMG.
I kinda get freaked out each time I watch a new episode!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118593

I had read a spoiler weeks ago about who was going to die but when i was watching it I thought for sure it was going to be the other person (don't want to ruin it for the people that haven't seen it).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118596

Yea the whole time I thought it was going to be the other person too! I've been on spoilerfix.com this morning trying to figure out what's going to happen.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118600
I LOVE THAT WEBSITE!!!! That is where i found out who was going to die. I try to check it every day or two. LOL! I love spoilers.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118604
[/B][/QUOTE]

haha me too. I try not to go on it too much though cause I still like the element of having no clue. (and sometimes i just don't even get a chance to go on!!)
But usually after each tv episode, you can find me BOLTING to the computer to see what new spoilers are up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Kristi!

It was SOOOO good! It's funny because I was just thinking of LOST and going over each little "clue" in my mind as I checked into SM. Boom! There's your post!

I new Shannon was going to die because I read many forums on Lost but I didnt know how! What a shocker!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Paris'Mom@Nov 10 2005, 11:12 AM
Kristi!

It was SOOOO good!  It's funny because I was just thinking of LOST and going over each little "clue" in my mind as I checked into SM. Boom! There's your post!

I new Shannon was going to die because I read many forums on Lost but I didnt know how! What a shocker!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118648
[/QUOTE]
I kept looking at the clock last night thinking well only 5 minutes left and she hasn't died yet, maybe she's not going to. LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On the ABC Lost board there is a lot of speculation that Anna didn't shoot Shannon. Here is one of the posts:
I have watched the last scene over and over, in real time and slo-mo. After Sayid hears the shot, he goes to shannon, right when he drops to his knees with her lissten carefully. There is a distant gunshot heard. They never show Sayid & Shannon with Ana and the others. They show that Ana shot her gun, then show Sayid/Shannon, then show a behind angle of the shooter that does not look like IMO. Ana dropped the gun with her right hand, and the from behind shot looks like the gun is in her left. I am almost positive now that 2 seperate events happened with the 2 group, only miles away. Someone else(Danielle perhaps) shot Shannon, and that is the reson for the look of recognition on the face of Sayid. Ana show someone or something else(possibly Cindy, the dog, of an "other") where they were at. Also the shot fired at Shannon sounded bigger, like a rifle, not a 9mm. Either way we have at lease 2 weeks to find out for sure! I love this show![/B]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know how Jake's wife was in a car accident? That he was her doctor? Well she was in the car with Boone and Shannon's dad. That was the accident he died in.

I love trying to figure out how all of the characters are connected. Like how Locke worked at Hurley's box factor. Sawyer met Jack's dad in a bar in Australia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,656 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Nov 10 2005, 09:12 AM
A main character died last night.  I even knew who it was going to be and was totally shocked at how the person died.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118594
[/QUOTE]
I knew a character was going to die and I knew which gender the person was, so I was hoping it was that character...to me they are kind of useless as far as characters go.

Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Nov 10 2005, 02:02 PM
You know how Jake's wife was in a car accident? That he was her doctor?  Well she was in the car with Boone and Shannon's dad.  That was the accident he died in.

I love trying to figure out how all of the characters are connected. Like how Locke worked at Hurley's box factor. 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118703
[/QUOTE]
Seriously, I am a huge fan, but missed these clues. Who is Jake? Is that the guy that was in the hatch? I am totally "lost" (pardon the pun). Can you re-explain that connection, please.

When was it mentioned that Hurley owned a box factory?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Nichole+Nov 10 2005, 02:25 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Nov 10 2005, 09:12 AM
A main character died last night.  I even knew who it was going to be and was totally shocked at how the person died.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118594
I knew a character was going to die and I knew which gender the person was, so I was hoping it was that character...to me they are kind of useless as far as characters go.

Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Nov 10 2005, 02:02 PM
You know how Jake's wife was in a car accident? That he was her doctor?  Well she was in the car with Boone and Shannon's dad.  That was the accident he died in.

I love trying to figure out how all of the characters are connected. Like how Locke worked at Hurley's box factor. 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118703
[/QUOTE]
Seriously, I am a huge fan, but missed these clues. Who is Jake? Is that the guy that was in the hatch? I am totally "lost" (pardon the pun). Can you re-explain that connection, please.

When was it mentioned that Hurley owned a box factory?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118711
[/B][/QUOTE]
Sorry typo. I meant Jack the doctor. As for Hurley it was mentioned last season in an episode that was about him, i think.

Check out ABC's Lost Plot Discussion Board. They have a lot of great info and people really get into finding the clues in each episode.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess back in the episode about Jack and his wife they mentioned a Mr. Somebody that had been in the car accident with her. Remember how Jack decide to work on his then future wife instead of the other guy? Well that guy has the same last name as shannon. Plus in last nights episode you see Jack go walking (pretty fast) by the doctore talking to Shannon and her step mom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
So everytime Walt says something, it's completely incomprehensible. Last time, a radio station played it backwards, and you could barely make out Walt saying, "don't push the button, thebutton's bad" This was in the episode where the found the hatch.
This morning, my husband heard on the radio the backwards clip of what Walt said from last night. He said this time it was perfectly clear, and it said, "They are coming, they are close."

Also, apparently, ppl think the whispers are saying, "ana lucia"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,656 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Nov 10 2005, 03:19 PM
I guess back in the episode about Jack and his wife they mentioned a Mr. Somebody that had been in the car accident with her.  Remember how Jack decide to work on his then future wife instead of the other guy?  Well that guy has the same last name as shannon.  Plus in last nights episode you see Jack go walking (pretty fast) by the doctore talking to Shannon and her step mom.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118725
[/QUOTE]
Dang, I missed Jack walking by. I wish I would have recorded it!

I can't wait to see the episode about the other survivors!


Originally posted by dooly@Nov 10 2005, 03:44 PM
So everytime Walt says something, it's completely incomprehensible.  Last time, a radio station played it backwards, and you could barely make out Walt saying, "don't push the button, thebutton's bad"  This was in the episode where the found the hatch.
This morning, my husband heard on the radio the backwards clip of what Walt said from last night.  He said this time it was perfectly clear, and it said, "They are coming, they are close."

Also, apparently, ppl think the whispers are saying, "ana lucia"
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118729
[/QUOTE]
I kept telling my husband that whatever Walt was saying, it was backwards!

Now if that is true that Walt is saying the button is bad, makes you wonder what happens if they don't push it. Here is an interesting thought: Locke told them to push the button (like he had some inside secret) and now Walt is saying it is bad. Just another Lost twist.

As much as I love the show, I think I get more out of reading the spoilers and hearing the theories. LOL So much happens that it is hard to keep up with it as it is showing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by dooly@Nov 10 2005, 03:44 PM
So everytime Walt says something, it's completely incomprehensible.  Last time, a radio station played it backwards, and you could barely make out Walt saying, "don't push the button, thebutton's bad"  This was in the episode where the found the hatch.
This morning, my husband heard on the radio the backwards clip of what Walt said from last night.  He said this time it was perfectly clear, and it said, "They are coming, they are close."

Also, apparently, ppl think the whispers are saying, "ana lucia"
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118729
[/QUOTE]
On the abc board they talked about that. They said (guessing) it was "They are coming, they are close."
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top