Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you, Joe, for editing a word I carelessly put into a recent post. Thank you for editing it so graciously and without chastising me, humiliating me or threatening me. :D

This is why I am a confirmed Spoiled Maltese attendee.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Pico's parent, That goes to show all of us why Maltese Only is not the Only Maltese forum and that Spoiled Maltese is the best maltese forum. People do make mistakes and it's nice to not be humilated in front of others. We would have never even known had you not mentioned it. Thank you Joe for being so cool about everything.

·
Registered
346 Posts
It's nice to know there are some people out there who have a sense of compassion for one another. I coudnt' agree more with all of the posts, this IS the best Maltese sight going! TY JOE!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well, he could very well be paying for the photo space if he is paying for the web space and domain name. I would prolly opt for that being the case. He has a specific domain name and not what I call a "sub name". I am sure that is not the correct terminology, but you can see his sight isn't something like "www.geocities.maltse only.com". So dunno, but that would be my guess.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Jun 6 2004, 12:14 PM
Thank you, Joe, for editing a word I carelessly
I dont remember what i did now but your welcome

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Jun 12 2004, 12:54 PM
There was also a statement made by Jay saying that it costs money to transfer the photo bytes over the Internet that's why you must pay to get the photo CD. HUH?
that is bandwidth, bandwidth is the transfer of data over the internet, photos use more bytes of data than text does, so more photos = more bandwidth = more $$$ , i would say he isnt trying to recoup any money do to this though rather trying to make $$$ off of other peoples Maltese pictures :wacko:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts