Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aolani came back today after spending 5 whole days with a trainer and I gotta say he has improved immensely so far. We went over to a neighbor's house and he actually played with her maltese - they were chasing each other around her dining rom and into her living room like crazy. I was so happy to see him enjoy being around another dog. We then took him to the doggypark and he greated a couple of dogs and was chased by quite a few at which point we had to pick him up because a pug was trying to play rough and Aolani is all about keeping the peace now LOL. He does however let a dog know that he's not taking any nonsense from them and once the other dog understands that he will gladly chill with them :) Now it's up to me to continue his training - wish us luck!

·
Registered
744 Posts
LUUUUUUCK!!!

That's awesome! I remember when I took my dog Max to training, he went from active dog to chill dog in a matter of weeks!! It really does make a huge difference!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Wow. Tell us more. What were his issues? 5 whole days away.:w00t: I would have been freaking out but how great to see the improvement. :chili: Way to go Aolani. Now when our puppies meet up they'll be chillin' together. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Wow, he actually went away for 5 days??? Were you worried? Did you miss him??? Was it really expensive??? Sorry for all the questions.....I wonder if Tinker would benefit from something like that??? But he's such a knucklehead, i can't see anything working for him. Abbey could also use some help with her social ability....I took her to puppy classes, but that didn't work. I had a trainer come here a few times but it's so hard when you have multiple dogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts