Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:innocent:As many of you know, Aolani was recently in the slammer for disturbing the peace. Well, he's out now as they caught the real perpetrator. We didn't wait to find out who it was, but we did inquire and it wasn't Tyler, though Aolani thanks him for having his back. Dog the Bounty Hunter really came through and Aolani is very grateful that all his SM pals came through and supported him :wub:

However, now he's been jumpy as each time he hears police sirens he makes a run for it.

Here he is back from jail:

Tummy full and about to take a nap:

When all of a sudden:
Aolani: Ma didja here dat?

Aolani: Dat sounds awfuwwy familiar

Aolani: I pwomise I widn't do it!

Aolani: Ya know what, betta safe dan sowwy

Aolani: Maybe I will go dis way instead

Aolani: No, no, dis way. Dey'll nebba find me again!

He ended up falling asleep hiding from the cops:

Sorry about the devil eyes (it's just proof that he's a little devil). I had to have flash on for the action shots -I shall invest in a better camera soon. The staining also shows a lot clearer with flash. I am managing it better now- you should have seen him a month ago. Since then his groomer cut off much of the staining and I just have to let the rest grow out. Below is a pic of him without flash and looking less like a devil :innocent:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
LOL no more jail time for Aolani! He is home free and innocent!

And his stains don't look bad at all Edith! Aolani is PERFECT!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Aolani!! We're so glad you're free!!! Next time you hear a cop car, just come running over to our house and we'll make sure you're safe :)

Edith, I am LOVING these Aolani stories!!! I think Aolani needs to be the star of his own illustrated novel.

On a different note - I love that little house he's sleeping in. I think Bailey would love something like that. Where did you find it??

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha! I still love him in his little prison garb. Darling pics!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:happy dance: Edith, I'm so happy Aolani got out of the slammer. I was worried he'd get taken advantage of there. :w00t: I'm also happy to hear that Tyler wasn't the REAL perp, like in Law and Order! I'm sure that Aolani will walk the straight and narrow now when he goes for walks and you're lucky you don't live in NYC...there are sirens every few minutes.:w00t: Uh, I have to ask a question. Was there some indecent exposure going on in one of those pix? If so, we'll all just keep it to ourselves.:brownbag:
Aolani is so adorable.:wub: I love that last shot of him so much and don't worry about the devil eyes -- I just used a Sharpie on my screen to fix them. :new_shocked: UH-OH. :blush:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh my god too funny
Thank you :)

LOL no more jail time for Aolani! He is home free and innocent!

And his stains don't look bad at all Edith! Aolani is PERFECT!
Aolani: Awntee Tammy, pwease fank Uncle Tammy too. He's a gweat cop and him and Dog worked togeder to get me outta der.

Thanks Tammy about the stains. I am noticing the difference too and he seems more comfortable too so whatever was bugging him and making his staing and lick at his paws seems to have gone away and now it's just a waiting game while the rest of the hair grows out.

Aolani!! We're so glad you're free!!! Next time you hear a cop car, just come running over to our house and we'll make sure you're safe :)

Edith, I am LOVING these Aolani stories!!! I think Aolani needs to be the star of his own illustrated novel.

On a different note - I love that little house he's sleeping in. I think Bailey would love something like that. Where did you find it??
Aolani: Fanks for da offer Baiwey. When I get my iBone for cwistmas I will cawl yuus to get yuus addwess.

Thank you, I didn't think putting these picture threads together could be so much fun and that you all would enjoy them.

I recently purchase the bed from Bed Bath and Beyond for just $14.99!! It's a portable bed and I'm planning on taking it with me when I go visit my parents with Aolani. It's s easy to put together too (just velcro). Aolani loves it and I was surprised that the first night I put it out he was laying on his usual bed and then as if a light bulb went on inside of him, he jumped out and ran to this bedhouse instead and spent the night there. He's sooo silly. It's pretty roomy too so I think Bailey shoudl fit in it.

Hahaha! I still love him in his little prison garb. Darling pics!
Thank you. Aolani hopes to never have to wear those stripes again though :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:happy dance: Edith, I'm so happy Aolani got out of the slammer. I was worried he'd get taken advantage of there. :w00t: I'm also happy to hear that Tyler wasn't the REAL perp, like in Law and Order! I'm sure that Aolani will walk the straight and narrow now when he goes for walks and you're lucky you don't live in NYC...there are sirens every few minutes.:w00t: Uh, I have to ask a question. Was there some indecent exposure going on in one of those pix? If so, we'll all just keep it to ourselves.:brownbag:
Aolani is so adorable.:wub: I love that last shot of him so much and don't worry about the devil eyes -- I just used a Sharpie on my screen to fix them. :new_shocked: UH-OH. :blush:

LOL! OMG Sue! I always enjoy your comments. No, no indecent exposure - Aolani hasn't really done that since getting neutured back last November He only kept the attitutde that came with the testosterone :HistericalSmiley: He just asked to be covered up a little for fear that he may be put back in jail for that very reason. Love your sharpie idea too :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I fall a little more in love with Aolani with each picture I see. :heart: Just when I don't think he can get any cuter he does.:blush:
Loved the pictures of that adorable little guy!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Thank heavens Aolani has been sprung!!! I was so worried about him!!!

And now maybe he could use some therapy or counceling to get over his anxiety of sirens! ....just a thought....:unsure:

welcome home, dude....good hiding place. I just hope the police aren't looking at SM because you mom just posted you on the internet!!!! :w00t:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:yahoo:dolce says " aolani brudder im so happy u got out of jail, i was starting to worry, trying to device a master plan! we gotta get together weally soon!"

edith i am obviously not as talented as u !! u need to continue these photo threads , heck u should do photo books aolani is just to cute not to share !

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Aolani -- we're sooooooooooooooooooo glad that you're out of jail and that the real culprit has been caught. But we don't blame you for being cautious about sirens. Best not to be caught again. :)

Edith -- this is just too adorable.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
oh Aolani sweetheart, i'm so glad you are back home!!:chili:
your mom and sm aunties have been so worried about you,:wub:
i think you deserve some extra special treats for all you've been through!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts