Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dis Chwistmas me hab a speshall wish and me knows just da man to help me!

Maybe if me wish weal hawd he will come:

Oh my! Could it be!

Xuse me ser, are yuus Santa Paws?

Santa: Yes Aolani. I heard you calling. How may I help you son?

Me hab a spechall secwet wish for Chwistmas:

Santa: Oh dear. Aolani, those types of wishes can only be fullfilled by the special Christmas Angel. I will put in a good word for you though because you really haven't asked for much this year.

Fanks Santa! Yuus da man. Let's hug it out!

Now wer am I gonna find da Chwistmas Angel?

Oh, wait! der she is! Wight in fwont of gwandma's twee! Me so fankful ma was taking pics of me again or else me neber wud hab seen her!

Sure wooks wike her wight?

Begging always werks for ma:

Chwistmas Angel, me hoping yuus can hewlp me out wif sumfing:

Angel: Yes, Aolani dear. What is your special wish:

Tis a secwet so me will get cwoser.

Me hopes dat Wosey gets eberyfing she wants for Chwistmas and if dat takes away fwom my pwezzies den dats okay becawse me knows she will be happy wif alllll her pwezzies. My wady deswerves only da best! Me also hopes to see my sweet Wosey before next Chwistmas so dat me and her can pway and snuggle togeder. She's my feeansay and me weally wubs her.

Angel: Josey sounds like such a lovely little girl and I will make sure she gets everything that she wished for. Now, as for your play time together, Aolani dear, you know you have some anger management issues that you need to address before you wed dear sweet Josey. Since you want what's best for her, I will grant you more training this year so that one day you both can meet up and have a wonderful time together.

How did yuu know about dat? Me so ashamed, but me understand and will werk weally hawd to become the best pup for her. Me pwomise yuu Chwistmas angel.

You hear dat ma! Yuu can't slack off dis year!

Edith: Aolani, I think that was meant for the both of us.

Aolani: Until den, Wosey, pwease wait for me! Me hopes yuus hab a wonderful Chwistmas wif yuus mommy, brudder and sister and me allweady knows yuu's gonna get eberyfing yuu wished for so enjoy!

Now, me will go to sweep to dweam of yuu.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Oh what a sweet sweet thread :wub: really looooved it but I gotta get back to it to read it again once I get into a real computer. My phone (which I am using to type now) isn't as fun! But from the quick words and pictures, I went melting. Yes, cutie pie Aolani, I also wish for your wish to come true :wub: luv ya lil one
Hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Aolani - I know all your wishes and dreams will come true and that the Christmas Angel loves you very much. :wub::wub: Josey is one lucky fiance. Happy holidays sweet pie and your mom.:drinkup:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Cute pics and story, but I have to tell you, your sig pic is PRECIOUS! Merry HoHo!!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
this is such a cute thread :wub:
I love the pictures :D and Aolani's santa suit

Merry Christmas Aolani!! :wub: you're such a sweetie, I hope all your wishes will be granted!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I never laughed so hard in my life, especially when Aolani and Santa were "hugging it out"! Hahaha!!!! Cutest thing I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh my dawg, Aowanee....I did git what I wanted fowr Chwistmas! I'm at Laguna Beach and pwayed on da beach all morning! Fank you fowr finking of me!!! I also got my odder wish and dat is dat you are my special one and onwee twue wub! You are sooo vewy sweet! :wub: I wub you too! I've been wooking fowr wedding dwesses here, too. Nofing so far, maybe, we could do a beach wedding and I could wear my teeny weeny powka dotted bikini. :D I hope you had a wonderful howiday wif youwr mommy! Da pics are so pwecious, you are da bomb my man! I'm such a wucky widdle girwl! :wub: Pweeze stay safe in da storm my wub!!!!
Wub You
Josey

edited: my spelling isn't vewy good

·
Registered
425 Posts
Oh, Aolani!! You are da man!!!! You look so handsome in your Santa suit and I loved all of the pics. My favorite is you "hugging it out" with Santa!!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I love Aolani's adventure with Santa and the Christmas angel. He is so darling. I miss Suzi and her fluffs, too. Of course, our little "chocolate" Maltese Josey is extra-special. I can see why you love her, Aolani!:wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i dot know how i had missed this story even though i had seen some pics on fb... aolani u are just the cutest , i loved this story and dolce said to tell u , u r the man cause u got to meet santa and the angel in one day ! i can u nderstand ur love for josey , she is just the cutest lil thing .. i wish u all the best ,.. oh wait this is dolce : u bwetter get rid of those anger issues so that we can hwurry up n go to laguna beach ... cause im ur best man!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh what a sweet sweet thread :wub: really looooved it but I gotta get back to it to read it again once I get into a real computer. My phone (which I am using to type now) isn't as fun! But from the quick words and pictures, I went melting. Yes, cutie pie Aolani, I also wish for your wish to come true :wub: luv ya lil one
Hugs
Kat
LOL Kat! Thank you for taking the time to read it on your phone - I wish I can get onto SM from my phone, but it barely even works now - hope to get a new one soon. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Hugs,
Edith

Oh Aolani - I know all your wishes and dreams will come true and that the Christmas Angel loves you very much. :wub::wub: Josey is one lucky fiance. Happy holidays sweet pie and your mom.:drinkup:
Aolani: Fank yuss Awntee Sue. Da Chwistmas Angel also told me dat Tyler wa a berry good boy and dat he got eberyfind he wished for too.

Sue, thank you and happy holidays to you and Tyler as well. Oh, by the way, I LOVE your new siggy - Tyler looks so cozy!

Cute pics and story, but I have to tell you, your sig pic is PRECIOUS! Merry HoHo!!!
Thank you Brit - I'm glad you like the siggy too. Hope you're enjoying your holidays with your Snow Princess :)

this is such a cute thread :wub:
I love the pictures :D and Aolani's santa suit

Merry Christmas Aolani!! :wub: you're such a sweetie, I hope all your wishes will be granted!
Awww, thank you. We hope you and adorable Yeager are enjoying your holidays as well.

What a wonderful story and pics...Aolani you only want the best for your sweet Josey.:wub: Merry Christmas little guy.
Aolani: Yes Awntee Mary. Wosey is da wady and deswerves only da best!

How creative and special. I really enjoyed this!
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it :)

I never laughed so hard in my life, especially when Aolani and Santa were "hugging it out"! Hahaha!!!! Cutest thing I've ever seen.
HAHAHA!!! I'm glad you got a kick out of the story. Our little ones do the silliest things - we just have to be there with the camera to capture it LOL.

Oh my sweet Aolani, I have a feeling with Santa, the angel & your mommy's help...you will get your Christmas wish. :wub:
Aolani: Guess whud Awntee Cwystal, me finks me got my wish. Sounds wike Wosey got eberyfing she wanted and my ma and me hab been doing some more twaining now that she's stuck in da hawse on her bweak. We went out today wif da ovewalls and jacket Santa got me fwom yuus store. Dey kept me weally warm. Fank yuu for putting a good word in for me wif Santa :wub:

:heart::heart: Yep... I LOVED it!!! What a good fiance you are too, handsome boy!!! :heart::heart:
Aolani: Fank yuu. As da boy in da welashionship tis my wesponsibiwity to make sure Wosey gets spoiled.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, Aolani!! You are da man!!!! You look so handsome in your Santa suit and I loved all of the pics. My favorite is you "hugging it out" with Santa!!
Aolani: Fank yuu! Me and Santa go way back - about a year now! He's my bud but don't tell my ma dat cawse she awlways says me naughty and not nice.

hope all of your wishes came true!
Aolani: Fank yuu! :)

I love Aolani's adventure with Santa and the Christmas angel. He is so darling. I miss Suzi and her fluffs, too. Of course, our little "chocolate" Maltese Josey is extra-special. I can see why you love her, Aolani!:wub:
Aolani: Me agwees, Wosey is da most speshallist chocowate mawlt and me wub her berry much!:wub:

Aolani, you are just soooo sweet!!:wub:
great pics Edith!!
Thank you, glad you enjoyed them.

i dot know how i had missed this story even though i had seen some pics on fb... aolani u are just the cutest , i loved this story and dolce said to tell u , u r the man cause u got to meet santa and the angel in one day ! i can u nderstand ur love for josey , she is just the cutest lil thing .. i wish u all the best ,.. oh wait this is dolce : u bwetter get rid of those anger issues so that we can hwurry up n go to laguna beach ... cause im ur best man!!
Aolani: Dolci how did yuu know my brudder dat yuus wud be da best man! Dat Santa's been telling my secwets after awl. Well, me finks he had a good weason for it and me happy dat you accept! Don't wowwy, me and ma are working weally hawd on our twaining - we will be off to Cawifownia in no time!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh my dawg, Aowanee....I did git what I wanted fowr Chwistmas! I'm at Laguna Beach and pwayed on da beach all morning! Fank you fowr finking of me!!! I also got my odder wish and dat is dat you are my special one and onwee twue wub! You are sooo vewy sweet! :wub: I wub you too! I've been wooking fowr wedding dwesses here, too. Nofing so far, maybe, we could do a beach wedding and I could wear my teeny weeny powka dotted bikini. :D I hope you had a wonderful howiday wif youwr mommy! Da pics are so pwecious, you are da bomb my man! I'm such a wucky widdle girwl! :wub: Pweeze stay safe in da storm my wub!!!!
Wub You
Josey

edited: my spelling isn't vewy good
Aolani: My sweet Wosey! Yuu checked in on me while on your vacation! Yuu didn't need to - me happy to know dat yuus habing wots of fun out der. Tis too bad dat yuu habing twouble finding yuus wedding dwess, but ders no huwwy my wub - me will wait. Thoe yuus teeny weeny powka dotted bikini idea sownds berry nice :thumbsup: Me hopes yuus continue to enjoy yuuself out der and stay safe in all dat wain. Say hi to yuus mommy, brudder and sistah for me too and wish dem awl a berry happy and healfy new year!

Wub and missing yuu,:wub:
Aowanee

1 - 19 of 19 Posts