Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Aolani's fresh cut

5K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  Johita 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. So although got his second cut in late April, his hair was growing back pretty fast and I want to keep him in a short cut for most of the summer so we went back to his original groomer, Jessica - who he's in love with, and she gave him a fresh cut. Again, I had her leave the legs, ears and tail long, but I did ask her to trim around the eyes and to level the head with the ears (though when she went to do so he had dropped his ears, but I think she did a fab job anyway). Below are some pics. I asked him to share the nice sanitary cut she did for him, but he's kinda shy (see last pic):)

The first pic is his before pic (taken yesterday)

Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
Thank you everyone!!! Yes, Aolani is nice a fluffy, but he also has very cottony hair - don't know if that is what's making it look thick, but I sure do love running my fingers through his soft hair.

Dianne, that's actually his "beg". Sometimes he waves his arms when he's begging and I caught him while they were a little down. He realy has no discretion at all LOL!

#12 ·
This is hysterical....I love that those pictures, but that last one of him covering his privates....OMG.....sooooo funny.
His cut is perfect...that is what I want to get Rocky. It looks like Aolani's coat may be a little thicker than Rocky's....it looks so nice and fluffy. I can't wait for Rocky's coat to get a little thicker. Aolani looks like a dream boy!!!!!

#21 ·
What did you expect mom? You're taking pics of him nekkid!:blush:
:w00t:Crystal!!!! :LOL::LOL:

I didn't think about that, but it fits your thoughts. That Aolani is a smarty boy ^_^

the last one is supercute. Boo sits up like that too,but his arms usually stick straight out.lol
Sue, it is the same with Snowy:HistericalSmiley: I guess he just doesn't mind having his picture taken when he is naked :LOL: ok that Crystal (mum to Jett and Zoe and Callie) cracked me up :LOL: !!!

#24 ·
:good post - perfect:good post - perfect That cut calls for 6 tens!!! Aolani was cute before but this haircut makes him irresistible.:wub::wub: What a great job the groomer did and obviously his hair was just the right texture for it. He looks perfect. And he practicing in the last shot for his centerfold.:HistericalSmiley:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.