Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, so Aolani got his haircut today and we'd like to share some photos of him - well the few we could get since he is sooooo sleepy from a day of doggy day care and grooming.

This basically shows the cut. I guess Aolani needs more hair on his legs, but other than that I think the groomer followed my instructions pretty well

"what a day"

"Need sleep"

"night everyone"

I'll get more pics tomorrow and you will notice that she didn't really succeed with the "bob" so much, but heck it will grow and we'll try again next time.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone! As promised, here are a couple of pics now that he's had his beauty sleep:

Notice how the hair on the ears is shorter than the face even though I told her to make sure it was even with the face. Oh well, it will grow out and eventually we'll get them even:

yes, that is a runner he's chewed up

Body shot

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I think the groomer did a great job - he looks so handsome!!! Thanks for all the pics too so I can print some for reference when I drag my motley crew in... ;) :D

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Thanks Crystal, your pups were Aolani's inspiration :wub:
Well thank you! That's quite a compliment. And it's soooo hard getting the ears even with the muzzle. When they're happy they 'prick' their ears. So when grooming them, you tend to let the be a bit longer then the muzzle because usually they aren't too happy when being groomed. At least mine aren't! :blush: I think the groomer did a great job. Just takes some time to let the legs grow out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the groomer did a great job - he looks so handsome!!! Thanks for all the pics too so I can print some for reference when I drag my motley crew in... ;) :D

No problem? Did you see the body shot I added to 2 posts before yours? Let me know if you need bigger images and I'll send you some.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well thank you! That's quite a compliment. And it's soooo hard getting the ears even with the muzzle. When they're happy they 'prick' their ears. So when grooming them, you tend to let the be a bit longer then the muzzle because usually they aren't too happy when being groomed. At least mine aren't! :blush: I think the groomer did a great job. Just takes some time to let the legs grow out.:thumbsup:

I think that's probably it! He was porbably getting too fussy and she did a nice job considering that. Yep, it's all about patience with these little ones both on their part and on ours.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts