Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What a great video... I loved listening to Aolani rip into his packages!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! What lovely SS gifts, Aolani - can't believe Momma made you stare at the box til the weekend - so cruel - LOL!!! :D

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OMGoodness.....that was the GREATEST video ever!!! I loved it and Aolani is just a precious baby~~Thank you for sharing that. What a talent Mommy has to do that for us to see~~~

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
How cute

Aolani is such a cutie and so smart. I loved the video!

:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg what a great video !!! he got great gifts and what a trooper waiting all weekend but it was well worth it . too too cool , aolani is just too cute for words i love him .. great great presents too !!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I just LOVE that video! Such great presents and Aolani looks adorable opening them. I also love the way you speak with Aolani...so sweet and filled with love. My favorite part of the video was when you asked him where his blankie was and he ran to it...so cute!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love the video, you did an awesome job!!! I love the presents as well and can't wait to see Lani in his boots!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Made me cry, again! What a sap!

It's just outstanding people with talent and love, caring, sharing and giving.

(((Florence)))

I can see why your crying, i'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. There was just so much thought and love put into that video. I loved listening to Aolani ripping the paper to see what he had gotten and when you told him to get his blankie just so cute and i loved when he waved good bye and there is so much more i loved about the video. I loved it all, it was just beautiful, sweet and adorable. Thank you for sharing Aolani with us. :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
YAY, Aolani got his pressies!! :chili::chili:
Edith, that was the sweetest video ever, it got me all teary, lol!!
i really wanted a blankie for Aolani, and when i saw that little elephant, that was it!!
i am so glad he likes his welefant bwankie, soooo cute how he ran to it!!:wub2:
im so happy he likes the other pressies too!!
it was wonderful being his ss buddy, we just love that little boy!!:wub:
please give him lots of kissies from us!!:tender:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Edith I'm in love with your boy, oh my gosh I'm in love:wub: he couldn't be any cuter:wub: and he's soooo smart, he loves his blankie:tender: and he gives mommy high 5's:chili::rockon:
what wonderful Christmas gifts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
OMG!!! Is Aolani a member of Maltese Mensa??? He has to be!! What a smart baby!! Plus he doesn't even look real!! I LOVE him!!! I totally love those gifts too!! they're perfect!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a great video... I loved listening to Aolani rip into his packages!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! What lovely SS gifts, Aolani - can't believe Momma made you stare at the box til the weekend - so cruel - LOL!!! :D
LOL, he was ready to rip into the box the day he received it, but he had to earn it LOL. Florence and Pearlan were so good to my boy :wub:

wow! Aolani is a great present opener!

He got great gifts and looks so cute opening them!
Yep, he loves surprises and he was surprised to see that Auntie Florence and sweet Perlan had a direct connection with Santa ;)

Made me cry, again! What a sap!

It's just outstanding people with talent and love, caring, sharing and giving.

(((Florence)))
Awww Allie, I'm glad you enjoyed the video :blush:

OMGoodness.....that was the GREATEST video ever!!! I loved it and Aolani is just a precious baby~~Thank you for sharing that. What a talent Mommy has to do that for us to see~~~
Awww, thank you so much and I'm glad you enjoyed the video too! It wouldn't have been possible without Aolani's secret Santa :)

Aolani is such a cutie and so smart. I loved the video!

:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:
Thank you :blush:

WOW your Aolani is one smart Maltese!!! Love the video!!
LOL, thank you. Now if only I can get him to be less reactive on our walks. :blink: He is good about playing up to the camera though LOL.

omg what a great video !!! he got great gifts and what a trooper waiting all weekend but it was well worth it . too too cool , aolani is just too cute for words i love him .. great great presents too !!
Thanks Liza - yep, Florence and Pearlan did an excellent job as Aolani's SS buddy!

I just LOVE that video! Such great presents and Aolani looks adorable opening them. I also love the way you speak with Aolani...so sweet and filled with love. My favorite part of the video was when you asked him where his blankie was and he ran to it...so cute!!
LOL, my normal voice is not that different from my Aolani voice, but I do raise it a bit to speak with him and you should hear how my boyfriend speaks to him LOL! All in the name of showing him we care. Oh and that part when he runs to the blankie only took like 10 takes, but it was more because of me than him cause I kept messing up and saying Auntie Pewan (Pearlan in Aolani's native tongue LOL). He was getting frustrated with me, but he enjoyed the treats. So by the time I got it right he already had his part down pack that I was even able to start him off looking out the window while he waited for his queue LOL.

I love the video, you did an awesome job!!! I love the presents as well and can't wait to see Lani in his boots!
LOL, the boots were a llittle big on him so I am going to buy some socks to put on underneath them. Aolani doesn't want me to mention the size as he doesn't want his pals Dolce, Tyler, Benny, Jett, Rocky and all the rest of them to know.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great vid! Loved watching him open the paper. What a smart boy, even drinks on command!
LOL, I knew he had to be thirsty after eating a number of treats ;)

I can see why your crying, i'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. There was just so much thought and love put into that video. I loved listening to Aolani ripping the paper to see what he had gotten and when you told him to get his blankie just so cute and i loved when he waved good bye and there is so much more i loved about the video. I loved it all, it was just beautiful, sweet and adorable. Thank you for sharing Aolani with us. :wub:
Awwww!! You're so sweet, thank you for watching and enjoying the video :wub:

YAY, Aolani got his pressies!! :chili::chili:
Edith, that was the sweetest video ever, it got me all teary, lol!!
i really wanted a blankie for Aolani, and when i saw that little elephant, that was it!!
i am so glad he likes his welefant bwankie, soooo cute how he ran to it!!:wub2:
im so happy he likes the other pressies too!!
it was wonderful being his ss buddy, we just love that little boy!!:wub:
please give him lots of kissies from us!!:tender:
YAY! It's the lady of the hour! Awww, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. It was the least I could do to show our appreciation for the gifts. You were so thoughtful. Yes, Aowan wubs his welefant bwankie :wub: I don't want to open it up yet - you know how you want to keep something "new" as long as possible, well that blankie is one of those things to me. I love that you got him his own little stocking, he's never had one before and I'm sure he will continue to use it year round to hide his treats in LOL. We will use that stocking every year for him :) I love the tray and that it is not flat so that someone who shall remain nameless will be less tempted to stand on it LOL. The boots were just a little too big but just the ones I was looking for for him because they don't zip up and instead have velcro around the ankles. I'm going to get him some socks to wear underneath them and then I will take a video of that too.

Aolani: Fanks yuuus soo much Awnte Fowence and pwetty Pewan!! Me wubs yuus!:wub:

Edith I'm in love with your boy, oh my gosh I'm in love:wub: he couldn't be any cuter:wub: and he's soooo smart, he loves his blankie:tender: and he gives mommy high 5's:chili::rockon:
what wonderful Christmas gifts
Awww, thank you Paula. Aolani is just like you and B&B - he loves blankies :) Florence and Pearlan were so sweet to pick up such a snuggly blankie up for him :wub:

Love the video and all the presents. I like the music also.
Thank you. I sure hope Jack Jonson doesn't find me out or at least if he does, he doesn't mind me using his beautiful music :w00t: I love his songs too.

OMG!!! Is Aolani a member of Maltese Mensa??? He has to be!! What a smart baby!! Plus he doesn't even look real!! I LOVE him!!! I totally love those gifts too!! they're perfect!!
LOL Andrea! Maltese Mensa? I don't know, more like Opportunist Maltese. He's getting better about having to be rewarded each time, but there are still certain things that I wish he was perfect at - like not reacting while we're on our walks LOL. But I've learned that I just need to be patient with him.

Yes, Florence and Pearlan picked out the perfect gifts for him :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
lol, he was ready to rip into the box the day he received it, but he had to earn it lol. Florence and pearlan were so good to my boy :wub:

Yep, he loves surprises and he was surprised to see that auntie florence and sweet perlan had a direct connection with santa ;)

awww allie, i'm glad you enjoyed the video :blush:

Awww, thank you so much and i'm glad you enjoyed the video too! It wouldn't have been possible without aolani's secret santa :)

thank you :blush:

Lol, thank you. Now if only i can get him to be less reactive on our walks. :blink: He is good about playing up to the camera though lol.

Thanks liza - yep, florence and pearlan did an excellent job as aolani's ss buddy!

Lol, my normal voice is not that different from my aolani voice, but i do raise it a bit to speak with him and you should hear how my boyfriend speaks to him lol! All in the name of showing him we care. Oh and that part when he runs to the blankie only took like 10 takes, but it was more because of me than him cause i kept messing up and saying auntie pewan (pearlan in aolani's native tongue lol). He was getting frustrated with me, but he enjoyed the treats. So by the time i got it right he already had his part down pack that i was even able to start him off looking out the window while he waited for his queue lol.

lol, the boots were a llittle big on him so i am going to buy some socks to put on underneath them. Aolani doesn't want me to mention the size as he doesn't want his pals dolce, tyler, benny, jett, rocky and all the rest of them to know.
lmao!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That's a great video! Aolani has to be one of the cutest Malts I've ever seen and I mean really! I love him! I could watch a video of him all evening! :wub:
Pearlan and Florence did a great job as SS, those are some nice gifts! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts