Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have a parent of one of my students who sells Arbonne and gave me a sample kit, but I left it at school over the weekend. I am hoping she will let me keep it over T-giving break. Do you use the products? I think she is trying to convince me to sell under her...anyone here do that with Arbonne?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard of Arbonne products last year but never really been interested in it tell now. I just bought the vitamins and the calcium. This girl i know sales arbonne and she was telling me about it and was wanting me to start selling it. I just don't have the time right now to busy. I was just curious about the weight loss product I was looking through a arbonne catalog and came across it. They had success stories in this article I read and they were really good stories.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Nov 21 2005, 02:52 PM
Do you use the products? I think she is trying to convince me to sell under her...anyone here do that with Arbonne?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=121847
[/QUOTE]

I have not used the wieghtlose products but I do LOVE thier skin care products. My mother and mother in law are both consultans but niether really "sell" it sell it they just mainly do it to get big discounts for thierselves...but they do order for friends when they are placing an order...

anyway...me and my mother both just mainly use the skin care stuff my mil used it all...she loves the vitiams and the skin care.

I did order some of the shampoo and conditioners and i was not a huge fan of them but I'm super picky about my shampoos because i use a TON of hair products and need something that will cut it but not dry my hair and prefer something with an anti frizz factor

but Arbonne products are really great. Thier skin care line made a huge diffence to me.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I have used the lipstick....it was sent to my mom as a sample and she didn't care for the color...so she gave it to me.

I am not sure if they have diffent kids or what but it was to wet for me. I perfer a dry kind that stays on this was wet and came off really fast.

I am tring to talk my mom into try out the makeup cause I spend a fortune on it and would love to get some good stuff cheaper lol

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't like the wet kind as well . I also like the dry kind. My mom wears clinique so i'm just torn between what brand of makeup to use. Right now I'm using cover girl and maybeline

1 - 11 of 11 Posts