Premium Member
24,175 Posts
oh my gosh Pat, is that not the cutest picture:wub:
Arch I think you and Stan might be the last to know what's up:HistericalSmiley:
Congrats Pat:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
Kitzi says: :new_shocked::new_shocked:"sorry you had to read about it in the paper Archie---call me if you want to go out and have a talk about your feelings---I'm all ears!"
:sorry:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
poor Arch, :smcry:how could you???? Better come to see your girlfriend B&B, awntie will love on you littleman:wub:

PAT YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BOY ON A CANOE RIDE TODAY

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:rofl::LOL::LOL: Poor little Archie! And wow you guys made the papers! Congrats :D

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Pat, you make news wherever you go!!! Good pic and the front page!!!:chili:

Archie, you come down south, I have two little girls that will shower you with attention!!!:wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha cute pics! I think Archie wants some press too.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
ROFL that is just to cute! Ya'll got BUSTED for sure!!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Poor Archie. Sorry, dude. It's a "girl" thing. You are definitely handsome enough to make the front page, though. No worries, you'll get your chance another time. Try the "sad puppy face." It'll work like a charm:blush:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Pat, you are such a magnet! But, seriously, you need to take the Archman out for some publicity shots... You can see he needs some "only me and Mommy" time.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Tyler says, "Archie, come hang with me. I was on TV and I think I can arrange to get you on TV too. Then you'll be a chick magnet just like me. Newspapers, we don't need no stinkin' newspapers!"

:chili::chili:Love that you girls made the papers.:chili::chili:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts