Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
OMG, that looks like my Zoey and she is a runner. She runs with me every morning. Of course, after a 1 mile or 2 or 3, she quits and I put her in the frontal carrier I have and then finish up my run. Besides his handsome face, I noticed Archies booties. Can you tell me what type they are and do they stay on? I actually came on this site to ask if anyone has any recommendations because right now I am using those rubber ballon ones. I hate them, more than Zoey does. She is actually okay with them but I am not. I am looking for something that stays on more than anything else. Thank you and enjoy your bundle of love, they are the best dogs ever.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, that looks like my Zoey and she is a runner. She runs with me every morning. Of course, after a 1 mile or 2 or 3, she quits and I put her in the frontal carrier I have and then finish up my run. Besides his handsome face, I noticed Archies booties. Can you tell me what type they are and do they stay on? I actually came on this site to ask if anyone has any recommendations because right now I am using those rubber ballon ones. I hate them, more than Zoey does. She is actually okay with them but I am not. I am looking for something that stays on more than anything else. Thank you and enjoy your bundle of love, they are the best dogs ever.
I use this.. Archie is 4.5 months old...he loves to run outside. He won鈥檛 bother it as far as he is running
Dog Cat Boots Shoes Socks with... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DT91VM5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 - 5 of 5 Posts