Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A package came today....the kids were all excited to see who it was for!!
View attachment 93853

Arch, feeling like a King..because it was for him!!!!!!!:chili:
View attachment 93854

ahhh, the Sloppy kiss.....it smells like Pearlan....ahhhhhhh
View attachment 93855

yep, the way to a man's heart is trough his stomach! It worked!!!!
View attachment 93856

Boy did Arch make out!!! A cutie pie girl :wub: and good stuff too!!!! woohoo!
View attachment 93857

Pearlan, you and your mom have been so sweet and I love everything you sent....You are a wonderful beautiful valentine. *smooch*:hugging:
View attachment 93858

Now the dude can't wait till his birthday all the way in December!!!! :w00t:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Pearlan knew just the things to get for Mr. Archie to woo him! ;) I like the "action shot" of him kissing his new sloppy kiss toy!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love that last picture of Archie! He's one lucky guy to have that beautiful Pearlan as his Valentine. They make the perfect pair. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Archie, my man, look at your beautiful Valentine, Pearlan. :wub::wub: What a beautiful picture of her. :heart: And I think I saw another cool card with a heart. She sent you such wonderful gifts. Were those heart shaped cookies I saw too? I think that Monday will be a wonderful day for you to munch on your treats and think of your sweet V-girl.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
AWWWWW, Pat, i LOVE the pics so much!!:chili::chili::chili:

Pearlan is so happy that Archie likes his gifts, she wants him to have the best valentine's ever!! :drinkup:

my deaw sweet Awchi, i wuv bin youw walentine, you awe so handsome n vewy sweet, sendin u wots of swoopy kissies!! wuv n huggys,:heart: Pearlan

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Well, Archie is the MAN, and he certainly deserves to be spoiled and to have a very, very pretty girl fluff as his Valentine. Pearlan certainly fits that bill. :)

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Archie, my man, look at your beautiful Valentine, Pearlan. :wub::wub: What a beautiful picture of her. :heart: And I think I saw another cool card with a heart. She sent you such wonderful gifts. Were those heart shaped cookies I saw too? I think that Monday will be a wonderful day for you to munch on your treats and think of your sweet V-girl.

awwww, thank you Sue!! the cookies are shaped in hearts and crowns, we thought they would be perfect for King Archie!!:wub:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts