Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Not sure how you expect to win friends with this post. Anything pm'd to you which you found inappropriate should have been reported to the Admin. Period. Also, for your edification:
Threads that appear to be started for the purpose of creating drama or mischief on the forum will be removed and the member starting such a thread and those whose posts fuel the drama or mischief will be subject to being warned, suspended or banned. This includes "good-bye" posts stating you are leaving SM or are thinking about leaving SM. Also included are posts stating that another member has left or is thinking about leaving and posts asking where certain members have gone. __________________

I think this thread is finished and should be closed.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo
where is the drama? because I do not see any? they only "mentioning" of drama is those who deliberately come on the thread and post it. If I am suspended or banned for someone else's mischief so be it.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
If a PM is nasty take it to Yung. No one should be sending "nastigrams". I have a different opinion than lots of people about the use of Private Messages. I don't use the function as a means to express an opinion, or try to press home my point; I do that openly for all to see. I use the PM function when I want to say hello to a friend, make plans to meet, etc. If someone contacts me to inquire about puppies or to discuss a truly personal matter I give them my email address and ask that we take it off SM. I've gotten less than a handful of PMs over the years from people chastising me for a post and trying to press home "their side." I read, respond if called for, and move on. It's easier said than done, and we all have different personalities, but when participating on a public forum one needs a bit of a thick skin at times.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Ok, new to the thread. I think the last 2 posts were kinda harsh. Yes, i know i'm new to sm, but omgosh, Brooke is obviously feeling left out, hurt, and is reaching out and for some people to just ignore that and say "I don't know how you expect to make friends with this post" -sorry i don't know how to quote yet, is just dumb and sounds so high school. I hope that when you are in need of a friend, someone would reach out to you, as you failed to reach out to Brooke.

Brooke- I may be new to sm, and new to forums completely, but if i ever made you feel unwelcome or ignored, I'm sorry.
Sweetie, you have not done anything to make me feel unwelcomed. I really appreciate you taking the time to post in this thread and I do apologize for it turning so wrong with since I have come back to answer. I appreciate the kind words of support and encouragement and I pray that your stay here at SM will be filled with the same!
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::thumbsup::wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
17,396 Posts
Simply for clarification: the drama here refers to your violation of the rule from Administration not to threaten to leave (cancel membership). This is explicitly forbidden. KAG was not stating her opinion---it is a standing rule. Maybe it is one you were unaware of & KAG was simply, in a nice way, making you aware. I know I did not read the rules when I came on & inadvertently broke a few---I am sure!
I hope this helps you to understand better!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Bringing up controversial topics wouldn't make me ignore you at all, I usually don't get involved in them. ....well unless someone I know gets unfairly (in my opinion) treated.

Personally I'm just here for lighthearted fun. ...and to ask occassional health questions.

To tell you the truth, if I were new and people treated me harshly, I'd probably be scared off. I hope you have more guts than me, because...that'll go away and we'll be still here for the fun stuff.

ok, I'm done with my soap box. See ya on other threads. :thumbsup:
I agree and thank you for standing on your soap box!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I was talking about, in the future. If i would start being ignored because I sided with Brooke.

There are no sides in my opinion. We should all beable to hash out our differences and just get along. We are all on this forum for one thing thats OUR LITTLE FLUFF BABIES:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I was talking about, in the future. If i would start being ignored because I sided with Brooke.
Gotcha! I wasn't sure what you meant. Thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup:

And honestly...I don't see that there are sides here. I think it just takes time to truly get to know a group of people and figure out who is who.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #129 (Edited)
ATTENTION LADIES and GENTS:

I decided late last night (after talking to a new dear friend on SM) to close the thread but was not sure if Admin had hours or not. (We all need sleep and family time, LOL)

This decision has nothing to do with anyone else's suggestion of doing so but my own...

I wanted to go through all the pages and give thanks to those members who took the time to post words of encouragement. I do have an energetic puppy so I would get quite sidetracked when my fluffbutt would come barking at me and the laptop. (He is a character!) Since I am asking for this thread to be closed I will *try* to write on members wall to thank them. I do not want to risk any more drama coming out in an innocent thread. I am did not threaten anyone with leaving SM by stating I find myself wondering whether or not I should cancel my membership. It is a statement (that was probably better left unsaid) not a threat.

To those who stopped by without casting judgement on myself or anyone else...I do appreciate your posts. I am sure for others who may stumble onto this thread they will be clear concise phrases of love and support that represents SM as a whole.

Whether or not you agree with thread, the posters, or anything in between...I appreciate you taking the time and stopping by!

I agree with those members who have said this place is to have fun and chime in with helpful and encouraging words. All else I will not participate in... Let's not assume that we can figure someone out with a few posts on a thread...until you get to know all other newbies and long-standing members alike, please be slow to judge.

I am not drama and do not intend to participate in any drama throughout my life. I have too many personal issues to waste valuable time with stuff that is not pleasing to myself and especially God. So if I have offended anyone in any shape or form...I am truly apologetic. My intentions were not to press any buttons. Forgive me for I meant no harm.

Wishing you, your family & friends, and fluffs MANY BLESSINGS your way!:chili:

Brooke:wub:

121 - 129 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.