Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting colder here, forecast says possible snow on Tuesday:blink: we are packing and getting ready for our yearly trip to AZ, we would leave tomorrow but our oldest grandson wanted to spend Sat with us and go to church with us on Sunday, :wub: I wouldn't give that up for anything.:smootch::tender:
so Mondays the big day, it takes us 4 days to get to Yuma:unsure: Please remember us in your prayers. The girls love traveling and now that we have carseats it will make it much easier and give me peace of mind. I will try and check in from time to time in the next couple days, once we get settled I'll let you know.I love you:hugging:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Paula,

Have fun with your grandson this weekend - I cannot even imagine the excitement of that for you, your hubby and the fluffs. To have children around the house must be exciting.

Best of luck with the drive - does your husband drive the entire way? Be sure and take along a comfy pillow and blankie!

If you think of it - PM me your address in AZ, so that I can send you a holiday card.

Warm regards,

Allie

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Paula, hubby and I are thinking of doing full-time RV'ing next fall, Lord willing. At some point, I'll ask you lots of questions about Yuma, but we still have plenty of time.

We will be traveling all over the US for his work,and travel for fun when when he doesn't have much work, which is mostly in the winter. So we'll probably spend some time in Yuma, I am sure.

After he semi-retires in a couple of years, we will probably spend most summers hanging out in the Rocky Mountain states, and the NW, spend winters in AZ, maybe FL too, and visit our friends and family from time to time as well.

Safe travels and have fun in Yuma. I've heard it's a lot of fun there in the winter.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paula, hubby and I are thinking of doing full-time RV'ing next fall, Lord willing. At some point, I'll ask you lots of questions about Yuma, but we still have plenty of time.

We will be traveling all over the US for his work,and travel for fun when when he doesn't have much work, which is mostly in the winter. So we'll probably spend some time in Yuma, I am sure.

After he semi-retires in a couple of years, we will probably spend most summers hanging out in the Rocky Mountain states, and the NW, spend winters in AZ, maybe FL too, and visit our friends and family from time to time as well.

Safe travels and have fun in Yuma. I've heard it's a lot of fun there in the winter.

you will love being full time Rvers we were for 10 1/2 years we really miss it. Our kids made us feel quilty for not having a home for them to come to, so we buy a house, :blush:we saw more of them when we were in the 5th wheel:w00t: we have thought of renting our house out and hitting the road again.:chili: I miss the excitement of meeting new people ansd see new places. Make sure and pm me I will fill you in lol

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
It's still warm here so far,around 80. It will cool off soon though. Have a great weekend with your grandson & I hope you all have an enjoyable & safe trip to AZ. We'll miss ya those few days. Hugs

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
One day Paula me and the DH will move to the AZ and have a RV. We won't be full time RV'rs, but looking forward to long trips. Hopefully within the next 5 years. I so look forward to the day I can travel with my fluffs.
You have a wonderful weekend with your grandson. Have a safe trip my friend.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Paula -- have a safe and wonderful trip, and please let us know that you arrived safe and sound. I'll be worrying about you until you do.

Is your address the same as last year in Yuma? I just might need it for a little surprise. :) If it's the same, then I have it. If not, then please pm it to me.

I hope you have as much fun as in years past. :)

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Love, love, love when the grandkids want to spend time at the house....they get to go fishing with Popeye!! Have a safe trip and post pics!!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Paula - is this the handsome grandson we've seen pictures of? You're so blessed. What a joy to have a grandson who wants to be with you. Have a safe, healthy trip out west. I'll be praying for you and thinking of you and looking forward to hearing from you when you're settled. :hugging:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Oh what a nice way to spend the day before the travel with grandson :wub:
I wish you the girls and hubby safe & nice 4 days of travels :grouphug:
I don't know about you, Paula but if I were u, I would have the camera in my hand during the trip and snap tones and tones of photos - that will be part of the fun ;) I bet that the girls will also like it better on their car seats.
I will mark my calendar for Monday (evening local time - as it will be Monday morning where u r) to keep u in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Have a safe trip Paula. I miss you when you are in AZ as you can't post as much. We are snowbirds too. Your trip takes you 1 1/2 days longer than ours takes. I hope the girls enjoy their trip in their new seats. You take care now. Love you too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts