Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i use innova puppy food right now they seem happy with it but chico will turn 1 on april 6th so i dont think he shpuld get the puppy food anymore does anyone know if the Artemis food is for all life stages and if not does anyone know a holstic brand for all life stages for small breed dogs ? thanks so much ! ~ Denise

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
holly do u order on line? if you do what is the shipping cost? i dont see any realtors in my area . jmm~ chixo is a good weight 6 pounds at almost a year but i thought they shouldnt have the puppy food after a year he perfers it to the adult food i put adult in his bowl and puppy in buddys and he eats out of buddys alot

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi holly thank you so much i found a warehouse in newyork that will ship it for under 6.00 i got the 6.6 lb bag for 12.99 is that good? thanks again i will let you know how they like it
denise

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Mar 21 2005, 03:37 PM
I have Bella on Innova Evo which is for all stages and she loves it.  He poo is less stinky than any other food she's been on and it's also less.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45009
[/QUOTE]
i asked my vet when buddy got his shots if i can put tem on the innova evo and he said no
he said it was too high in protien for a malt so i was on the look out again and came apon the thread about artimis peanut~~~ his poop is stinky?????? on the innove there is no smell i bought the 6 pound bag i hope they like it
~ Denise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.