Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
You already got your answer I guess, but I feed PEanut Artemis, and I plan on feeding the new pup the same, since like you said it's for all life stages...I just thought it'd be easier to feed the same food instead of having Peanut steal all the puppy food
I am VERY happy with Artemis, it's been great for Peanut so far!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I like the Artemis because it comes in 3 pound bags, but when Peanut was eating Innova I also froze it in smaller batches to keep it all from going bad.

Holliberry, I really don't know about the poo smell. Peanut's had diareha on every food we've ever tried except for Artemis. So, without the wet yucky mess, which got pretty stinky too, I can live with the smell because Peanut is doing so well on it, but I just hold my breath when I pick up the poo.
I'm not really concerned about anything else about Artemis, your pup may not have the stinky poo that Peanut does. Who knows, someone may be sneaking him some unhealthy treats when I'm not around, which could be causing the stink :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.