Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all i have 2 3.3 bags of artimis small breed ,i bought the innova small bites and put the 2 foods next to each other and they ate up all the innova so for those who feed artimis i can ship it to you i paid 6.99 each then shipping i will sell them for 5 each plus ship . I have decided to go with a food i can buy at my local pet shop that way i dont have to pay the shipping every 3 weeks
.So if anyone is intrested let me know
Thanks ~ Denise

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@May 22 2005, 06:31 AM
HI all i have 2 3.3 bags of artimis small breed ,i bought the innova small bites and put the 2 foods next to each other and they ate up all the innova so for those who feed artimis i can ship it to you i paid 6.99 each then shipping i will sell them for 5 each plus ship . I have decided to go with a food i can buy at my local pet shop that way i dont have to pay the shipping every 3 weeks 
.So if anyone is intrested let me know 
Thanks ~ Denise
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64226
[/QUOTE]
Innova comes in Small bites? I didn't know that. My local pet food store doesn't have it.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes its new and he boys really like it it is a size of a chiclet piece of gum do u know what that is or am i dating myself?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Innova does come for small breeds i get a bag from my local pet store, although the pieces are alittle big for Srcappy he loves it, i usually break them to smaller pieces

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

here is the bag and the food is the size of a chiclet i put buddy on it at 6 months because he was getting very chucky on the Artimis (too rich ) and they love it

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by jeanette@May 24 2005, 02:10 PM
Innova does come for small breeds i get a bag from my local pet store, although the pieces are alittle big for Srcappy he loves it, i usually break them to smaller pieces
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64855
[/QUOTE]
the one you mean is the puppy formula the small bites is the adults and are very small pieces

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Would the small bites puppy dog food be small enough for a 12 week old puppy? Just wondering if I would have to start on something else for a few months and then switch to this.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that is the size next to a penny ,they are very small , it is a adult dog food i am putting buddy on it at 6 month because he just getting to heavy on the artimis , he is bigger than chico who is 13 months lololol i love the food and happy now i can get it at my local store i did have chico on the innova puppy until a year but i didnt want him getting overweight when he was over a year and buddy needed puppy food ,so Artimis was good for its time

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I'll have to see if the local pet food store can get that. I just bought a new bag of dog food so I know they don't carry it. They just recently got in the Innova EVO, so it seems to take them a little while to get the new food in. If I ask though I think they would get it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts