Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thankyou so much for all the Love for Cody. The vet called and confirmed the Liver tumor is Benign and his surgery is scheduled next Friday. So nervous for him. Cody had surgery in 2016 for cancer but when they went in they didn’t find anything. Ended up being exploratory. But that was super scary when I brought him home the anesthesia was still in him and he was Very Vocal so it was hard to see him crying and chattering with his mouth. Now he has a tumor and they are going to do a liver lobectmy. So I am scared to see and vision how he was back on his first surgery. I hope he can handle it being 13 years old but if I don’t do surgery that mass gets very large fast and will rupture. Cody is really a sweet dog and lets me do absolutely anything to him. I couldn’t image life without him. I am so glad to hear that your baby has a good appetite that’s a really good sign and I hope Lisi feels better soon!! Lisi has a gorgeous baby face too!! I will keep you posted after his surgery and let’s pray all goes well. Thankyou all.🐾💞

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Joanne, I will take that hug! and I will certainly need a few more! Please don't be sorry we have to deal w/this---anyone would do the same for their babies & truly, it is a privilege to care for her----even if we wish it was not the case. She is such a love-bug---tail wags constantly except when she is in a "severe pain episode." Those are the hardest for all of us & usually happen in the night when nothing much can be done. By morning she is licking my eyes trying to wake me up to feed her! (because she had me up most of the night I am out of it). :) I have never seen Lisi not be in a good mood even when she had stitches all t he way down from her chest to her legs----she is a great example of the "world's most optimistic" being! She is teaching me some important lessons that I hope will stay w/me forever.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts