Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i brought dolce home. it was love at first site and i just want to say that i cannot imagine my life without dolce. its funny how this year seems to have flown by but it also feels like hes been with me forever. i also thank dolce because if it wasnt for him i wouldnt b here and i feel like u r all part of my family too.. :wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww Happy Gotcha Day Dolce!!! :D:D I completely understand what you're feeling...I brought Yeager home on February 20th last year, can't believe it has been almost a year!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Happy anniversary Dolce!! They really do capture your heart, don't they?
I'm happy that you joined SM too and 'met' you two here!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Happy homecoming day, Dolce. I know exactly what you mean Liza. When my year anniversary of getting Tyler came I felt like I just got him but also that he was a part of my life forever. I'm so glad you found that special little boy and so glad you found SM too. :drinkup:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
February 5th 2010 is the day we brought our Lily home! I feel the same way you do about Dolce and SM!:chili::chili:How cool is that?!

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Aww, Liza. You're a sweetheart.

Congratulations to you and Dolce and April and Lily.
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
CooL! Dolce is such a cutie and I am so happy you are on SM!! Liza you do bring so much light and life to SM, I am so glad you and Dolce are here!

Happy Gotcha Day!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day, Dolce! I know exactly what you mean, Liza...Bailey's gotcha day is March 9th and I cant believe I've had him a year already but I cant imagine my life without him now!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank u all ! happy gotcha day lilly !! its amazing how fast time goes..

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
As the saying goes "time flies when we are having fun!" Happy for both of you and your whole sweet family Liza! Dolce is priceless!
Did he gain any weight yet?:wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks sandi n no no matter how much he eats hes thin n he doesnt gain , im trying to fatten him up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts