Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno if anyone else is at work today but I AM!
I know a few people that have to work today but I feel like no one really is! I wish I was out shoppin! I wanna go buy these pair of jeans and gloves (this its sooo cold here today.. 27 degrees this morning!!
) This stinks... well... at least i dont have to do anything really!! I'm just relaxin at my computer in my office... and then i have to go to our lab for the afternoon and sit there until 4pm... maybe i'll take a long lunch.. haha.. sorry i'm now typing random thoughts... thats how bored i am.
I wanna go to the Cherry Hill mall (anyone familar with that mall??)... its like 45-50mins from my house... depends on traffic... i know its gonna be crazy today at the malls... alrite.. i'll stop rambling.. happy shopping to those ABLE to go out today and enjoy sales...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, bummer that you have to work!! Maybe after work you can go shopping!!

We have huge craft fair here this weekend. It's on T-giving weekend every year and I'm heading out to go there soon. I won't go near a retail store this weekend. I cannot stand crowds, waiting in lines, etc.

I hope your day isn't too bad... At least you've got SM to keep you company!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i hear ya! I dont really want to go out to a mall on black friday.. i'm just afraid my jeans in my size will be gone and the gloves will be picked over... oh well... I wont be able to get out to the mall tonight.. its too late and COLD to head out after work... maybe tomorrow.. ummm
OR... I might just call up the stores and ask them to send them to me... I do that A LOT! I call up the Guess store or Bebe or which ever store... and ask for an item in my size and have them send it to me! hehe.. its soo much easier! Especially because these stores are like over 1hr away from my house! :D

Have fun at the craft fair today!
I hope its not outside if its as COLD as it is where I live!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
ON LINE SHOPPING!!! I did a bunch of Christmas shopping early this morning in the comfort of my home with a cup of coffe in my jammiies with Ty frolicking at my feet. Then I crawled back into bed for a little more sleep. THAT's MY IDEA of Christmas shopping

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I gotta work later too. Hopefully, it will be slow and I get to leave early! *crossing fingers*

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I'm buying gifts for my grandchildren, and I pay for cable for my parents for the year. The remainder of my Christmas is going to go to Katrina folks. I started buying toys after Christmast last year on clearance for those in need. My family really doesn't need anything, and we just decided it's foolish to buy gifts when others are needy.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
<span style="font-family:Georgia">I am off but there is NO WAY I am going near a shopping mall today. I will go shopping for toys next week when everybody is at work and I have the stores for myself</span>.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I'm buying gifts for my grandchildren, and I pay for cable for my parents for the year. The remainder of my Christmas is going to go to Katrina folks. I started buying toys after Christmast last year on clearance for those in need. My family really doesn't need anything, and we just decided it's foolish to buy gifts when others are needy.[/B]
Wow, Faye. That's so nice of you guys. We just got up and will probably go hiking today. At some point I do want to go to the stores but we are really short on money, so we can't afford to get anything. Its mid 60's here and feels too cold :eek: !!

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm at work but it's not a holiday in Canada so I have to be here whether I like it or not! But why do you call today Black Friday?

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm at work too!!
My husband just called me, he and Tuck just got of bed and they plan to sit of the sofa a while and watch some tv.

This is so aggravating. My phone did not ring once today! I'm finish all of our "very important before the 30th" work. And one guy called in drunk so it's just the three of us here.
I really hope he lets me stay home after lunch.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I'm at work but it's not a holiday in Canada so I have to be here whether I like it or not! But why do you call today Black Friday?[/B]
Black Friday = getting out of the Red on their balance sheets.

Or at least that is the explanation that they sell us.

Personally, I have NEVER been shopping on Black Friday, and I have no desire to go. I do not like crowds, lines, and the inconsiderate nature that comes out of people today.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And one guy called in drunk so it's just the three of us here.[/B]
LOL

I'm buying gifts for my grandchildren, and I pay for cable for my parents for the year. The remainder of my Christmas is going to go to Katrina folks. I started buying toys after Christmast last year on clearance for those in need. My family really doesn't need anything, and we just decided it's foolish to buy gifts when others are needy.[/B]
Well I totally agree about family not needing anything.
None of us really NEED anything... and if we did.. we would get it. I DO however... NEED gloves! Thats why i wanted to stop by the store. It's just too cold... my boney fingers are gonna fall off they are so frozen in the mornings!

Your a very kind person!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
LOL i have to laugh because i was working at one of our mall stores today and we were crazy. i always hear people say "i never go shopping on the day after t'giving!!!" but yet...the malls are always packed LOLOL

i'm so glad to be off. i went in at 6am and couldnt WAIT for 4pm to come so i could go home!!!! we opened at 7 and people were pissed off that we werent open sooner like sears and best buy. if they only knew how little sleep we get !!!

thanks to everyone who stays home and shops online! i love you people! LOLOLOL

ann marie and the "i miss my mommy this time of year...hasnt she worked long ENOUGH hours this year???" buttercup

·
Registered
28 Posts
I WAS out there!! LOL !!All I wanted was a TV from Meijer & I actually got it!! :D We got there around 3:30 & were first in line, but ONLY because I was already up so figured I might as well go!! We went to the mall & WalMart after that. The mall was crazy
& the sales weren't even that great!! I guess there was a fight at our WalMart,too over one of those Laptops!!
I feel soo sorry for the people that have to work today & deal with that!! I also give them ALOT of credit for not losing it!!

Brenda

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.