Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new here, my Maltese lulu ate a forkful of cooked salmon last night. I accidentally dropped it. Since about 1:30 am she’s been having diarrhea. I called the vet and I’m waiting on a call back. Does anyone have any insight. It was fully cooked with some butter and garlic if that’s helpful
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
I would say it's the garlic. Garlic is highly toxic for dogs even in small amounts. Salmon is actually good for them. My dog's food has salmon as he is allergic to chicken.
Hopefully the vet will have good answers for you. That was the best thing you could do by calling.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
104 Posts
I would say it's the garlic. Garlic is highly toxic for dogs even in small amounts. Salmon is actually good for them. My dog's food has salmon as he is allergic to chicken.
Hopefully the vet will have good answers for you. That was the best thing you could do by calling.
I agree! See the list below.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top