Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mind you posting pictures in this section but Yung was so nice setting up an area for Showing & Informations that I think it is not fair not using it to post all the Atlanta pictures. We asked him to go through all that trouble to make a special section so the least we can do is use it.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I am so sorry. I must have missed the post, hope I didn't offend anyone....I'll see if Yung will move mine. Whenever I have pictures, I automatically go to the picture area.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
I have a ton of show photos which I am planning on uploading in that section but PB is not cooperating and SM keeps giving me a token error. So it will be put to use.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
wait, so show pictures go in the show section?

I'm a member of other dog forums with showing sections and we all post show pics in the gallery but have show discussion in the showing section.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Huh? My understanding was that section was for posts about shows and those in the ring. Nothing to do with the SM meet up that was at the Nationals. Maybe I'm confused?

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Huh? My understanding was that section was for posts about shows and those in the ring. Nothing to do with the SM meet up that was at the Nationals. Maybe I'm confused?
I agree. It is for show discussion and information (per the description) And I don't think the show section will be neglected!!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My understanding of the Nationals is that it is a Show. That's why I said something. Personally I don't care where the pictures are posted, it is just that I thought it's not fair to Yung since he went through the trouble of putting up a Show section. But if you think it's more appropriate here in the picture section, don't worry I am Ok with it.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Personally, while it doesn't really matter which section they are in... I think if they were all posted in the subforum for Nationals it would be easier to find all the great pics later on, rather than them getting lost in the mill as more and more pics get posted. Guess I'm just greedy to be able to see all the gorgeousness easily whenever I want!!!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
My understanding of the Nationals is that it is a Show. That's why I said something. Personally I don't care where the pictures are posted, it is just that I thought it's not fair to Yung since he went through the trouble of putting up a Show section. But if you think it's more appropriate here in the picture section, don't worry I am Ok with it.

apparently you do care, I personally don't care if someone posts in show or pictures, what difference does it make. we are enjoying the pictures of the meetup

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
apparently you do care, I personally don't care if someone posts in show or pictures, what difference does it make. we are enjoying the pictures of the meetup
Please don't misinterpret me... I am LOVING seeing all of these pictures WHEREVER they are... I'm just a Type A personality and like to find things in logical (for me) places. But I'll take 'em WHEREVER I can get em. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I just read Active Topics, so they just pop up. I don't see what difference it makes. Most of these pics have been of the ladies having a good time at the gathering. :) Lucky them!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I don't care where you post them either, but I will say all the threads referring to the show make it confusing which ones I've viewed or haven't. Where'sssssssss the filinnnnnnnnnnnng cabinettttttttttttt!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I don't care where you post them either, but I will say all the threads referring to the show make it confusing which ones I've viewed or haven't. Where'sssssssss the filinnnnnnnnnnnng cabinettttttttttttt!!! LOL

oh no, Brit! I hate filing! :smilie_tischkante:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts