Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just about pee's my pants laughing so hard! Delilah was at the front door, and I am sitting at my desk. My Mom opens the door and all I can hear is Delilah running, trying to get traction on the foyer floor. Barking like crazy! I see one white ball of fur, then I see a second white ball of fur. Took me a second to figure out what it was!

Finley came in to say HI! Delilah did not like it one bit! She come running under my feet, barking like a mad woman!

Finley has grown up quite a bit I have to say. He is so adorable. No where do I see a chihuahua in there! I added some pics I took the other day. He isn't much bigger than Delilah!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I have a sticker on my car that says it is protected by a Highly Trained Attack Maltese

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
As funny and cute as this is at her age, I would try hard to work on it now, while she is young. Cadeau is a brat when he sees other dogs and I have been working with him for ages to get him over it. This reactiveness can get very frustrating at times. You want to get a handle on it before it goes that way.

I had some trouble keeping him from going like that at shows, and I am having even more trouble working with him in obedience because he can be like that.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
cute story!! love it when puppies get together, hope delilah and finley are having a grand old time playing together now :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts