Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sooo exhausted.

you want to know why?

well I have to check and see if mom packs everything properley!

.....heeyy here I am :blink:

SOMEone has to have an eye on all of this chaos :innocent:

but that's so tireing, I can tell you that.

BUT I'm strong !!

well mostly :blush:

HEY, I just blinked quickly, that's not forbidden!!

:wub::wub: knocked out

seems to be quite comfy this chaos :HistericalSmiley:

as you can see, heini is king of the chaos and has everything under control :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Heini,my sweet, to me too there's nothing as tiring as moving.:smstarz: I really hate it. I told Tyler's daddy after our last move that the only way I'm moving again is if I'm in a box. :w00t: I really don't like it. I see that you're being a big help to your mommy, mainly staying out of the way. But I like that you're directing the move and telling her what to do.:thumbsup: I'm sure it will help a lot. I bet you can't wait. :chili::chili: And Heini, little naps are allowed. :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Yep, looks as if Heini has everything under control....don't forget to pack his stinky bones....:innocent:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Heini, you're doing exactly the right thing, just lay down and wait, mommy will handle the chaos! :LOL:

:Waiting:

But I hope your mommy is done with all the packing stuff soon!

All the best for next week! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Think about the best part Heini...when you're done moving you'll be able to sleep all day if you want. Hard work pays off!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Heini -- you are just a good (and cute) supervisor. I know how much your Mom needs your help. But, you're right -- it can make a guy very tired. :)

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Heini and naps - two of my very favorite things!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Heini!! You always make me smile :):) Looks like you're doing a great job taking charge around there :whistle: I hope you love your new place :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Heini......you are the best little one!!! You are staying out of Mommy's way so she can get everything packed!!! Great and I hope you enjoy your next place!! Just think, more adventures and places to explore!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you all for the nice comments on heini :wub:

it's funn, you would think in all this chaos he would go to another room and rest there, but no, he needs to be in the middle of it. my little sweet helper.
maye he's afraid, I'll forget him? sily billy :wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts