Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to Cathy's yesterday to meet Attie.:chili: She is a doll baby! I am totally in love.:wub: Thank you all so much for recomending Cathy, she and her husband are two of the nicest people I have ever met. All her dogs are so sweet and beautiful. You can truly tell how much she loves them. She is so helpful and has been GREAT though this process. I believe I have made a life long friend.:aktion033: I took a few pictures and will post them when I figure out how. It was hard to get good pictures of Attie, getting her to stop kissing us was impossible. She is prefect for us, she is very outgoing and into everything. She is affectionate and fearless. We will be able to bring her home in a few weeks, I can barely wait. My hubby said "This is MY dog, now go find you one" , he is in love with her too! Oh, Attie is a full sister to Lilly.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Wow - love to hear stories like this especially dealing with a reputable breeder. Sounds like me when I found Tyler. Love at first sight but I didn't bring DH. Instead went with my best friend and we called my DH to ask him if it was okay for me to get him :whistle:...like I was asking permission.:LOL: So maybe listen to you DH and get another while you're at it. :w00t: Can't wait to see pictures.:chili:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Cathy is such a nice person, I'm glad you're getting a dog from her! I bet you cannot wait to bring little Attie home! Hmm...your husband told you to go find "your own" dog...lol...GO GET ANOTHER ONE while you still have a chance!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
I'm glad you finally got to see your little girl. Now the wait will be excruciating at least it was for me all 4 times......LOL

Cathy is wonderful and is great in sharing her experience! We def. need pics.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Cathy is wonderful. I had seen pictures of Attie on her website and was hoping that someone on SM would snap her up. Cathy is truly a caring breeder.

Can't wait to see more pics of Attie.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

Cathy is a great breeder. And a great person.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.