Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can remember, I was asking about a breeder ( Cathy B.)back in early spring. I would like to thank everyone:tender:, you were right, I LOVE :wub:Cathy. We brought Attie home in May:chili: but before I could even post pictures we were called to Texas. My mother-in-law had cancer and we went to spend the time she had left with her. She passed July 14th :crying:and my husband would never have made it through without our precious Attie.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, she's adorable.:wub: Sorry about the loss of your MIL. It's good that having little Attie has been such a comfort to your husband & to you too.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I'm so sorry about your MIL. I lost mine in early spring. Attie is a real beauty.:wub: I'm happy that you and DH have had her as a distraction from the sadness. Sending condolences and prayers to both of you. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
She is adorable. How old is she now and her weight?
So sorry about your MIL.

Welcome back!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww shes beautiful ! they say god takes someone away but replaces the love with someone else ... im sorry for ur loss .

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Isn't it amazing how a small white ball of fluff can bring so much love and comfort. :heart:

Attie is adorable! I hope to see more of her soon. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful little Attie. We need to hear more about her and see more pictures.
I'm sorry to hear about your MIL. I'm glad Attie helped your DH, these little dogs can do magic.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Sorry about your MIL. Attie is a very pretty little fluff. :wub: I'm glad she was a comfort to your husband.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I'm so sorry about your Mother In Law.:grouphug:
Is Attie from Chaca like Lily? I just can't over how beautiful her pups are and the amazing pigment. Attie is just beautiful. :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad Attie helped hold every one together during that rough time. She is so beautiful, and I love Cathy!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Glad you were able to spend time before she passed.
Cathy is a wonderful person and Attie is a beautiful little malt.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I'm so sorry about your Mother In Law.:grouphug:
Is Attie from Chaca like Lily? I just can't over how beautiful her pups are and the amazing pigment. Attie is just beautiful. :wub:
I just read some other threads and answered my own question. :) If i would pay more attention i would have already known that. :huh: Attie is beautiful and her sister Lilly is as well. :wub2::wub2: I just can't over the pigment in those girls.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts